Motherboard boot nightmare....

fsxnoobies

Honorable
Sep 6, 2012
I have a HD that i format and install fresh brand new wkndow 7 ultimate and for some reason it both right up with other pc but when i plug into my pc it keep going into window error recovery... And my motherboard is p8z77 vpro..

I clsar cmos i pulled battery and it keep gooing into repair mode.. But if i take the hard drive and i plug it into other pc and boot then it boot up but i plug intoy computer then it is not...keep. Keep going back to wondow error repair.. But when i click window repair it fail to repair.. But when i. Choose start window normally it just fail and go back to asus logo while booting

So, you took the hard drive from another pc after installing windows on that pc and tried to plug it into a different pc with a different config? Yeah that doesn't usually work as it doesn't have the drivers you need to successfully boot into the os with the new hardware config.

Probably your best bet is to backup whatever data you have on the disk and reinstall windows while its in the pc you want to put it in.