Drivers/Bios

dbear

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012
I recently built my PC and i had to use the disk the motherboard came with to install it (long story) anyways i was looking under the asrock z77 extreme4 bios and drivers and there are so many things to install could someone point me in the right direction?? i am new to this, because i think the cd was outdated so i need the latest upgrades!!
Thank you so much for your help!

If you want the newest drivers off the bat you can install the network driver off the disc, then go online to download the rest of the drivers (and update the network driver itself if you wish).

However, any Z77 board is still pretty new so the drivers on the disc aren't outdated by much even if there are more up to date versions at the ASRock site.

dbear

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

So does the bios always stay old?? and how do I install the drivers/utilities ? i already looked on their website and went under my motherboard it said there was like 15 things to install!!! am i doing it right?

dbear

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

Thank you so much!! and this came with virtu MVP can i use that and my graphics card at the same time?? (sorry if this is a random question) i was just wondering because it came with the extreme4.

dbear

Honorable
Sep 11, 2012

Can I run them at the same time to get better performance?