Motherboard : Gigabyte B75M-D3H Revision 1.1
Video Card: Nvidia MSI Gfroce 660 TF
CPU: Intel core i5 1155 chipset
Power supply: Corsair 650w
RAM: DDR3 1300 4x2 gig Corsair ram
HDD: 500 gig WD 7200 SATA drive
Case: Antec 300 Case

The problem:

I just finished the build. I plug in my keyboard and I turn it on. It gets to a Splash screen with Dual UEFI BIOS. 4 buttons that can be pushed. DEL - BIOS SETUP\Q-FLASH, F9 - SYSTEM INFO - F12 - BOOT MENU and END - Q-FLASH. When I press those buttons, nothing happens at all. Just acts like everything is frozen. I thought it may have been a keyboard issue, which I have never seen before but thought you never know. So I tried another keyboard, same issue. After about thirty seconds it goes back to a blank screen, and just stays there.

Please help.

vishnuboda

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Banged my head from last couple of days after facing this problem on my new I5 3rd 3550 b75m-d3h motherboard. its really pain in the neck, what ever you do you end up remembering it.

Solution:

Bro, just do hard reset of BIOS . just touch the reset poles with a screw driver or something iron.

Make sure you ,

power off your pc

Remove CMOS battery

now take some iron thing like screw driver.

touch the two pins on mobo( youtube it, how to hard reset bios )

wait for a decent time, say 10 mins.

You will see your bios as smooth as ever.

megahurtz

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

Hi mate i may be able to help i had the same problem until i switched from my crt old school monitor to my plazma tv it sounds strange but it worked trust me thats why you only have a black screen when ever you press any button.Its going into the bios but you just wont be able to see it i tried my lcd also a old one and no luck but try a better screen and you'll be ok. hope thus helped as it did me
i know it sounds strange like i said but i swear thats how i fixed mine.its a stupid bug with gigabyte boards not all but the last 2 i tried.I had a b75 same problem so i exchanged for a h77 and the same thing.Easy fix is to use a higher res monitor. :hello:

newrono

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013
I am having the same problem. I also have a CRT screen. 19"AOC. I discovered that if you power up the computer with the vga cable umplugged , then press DEL when you see the lights in the keyboard and after that plug the screen cable , you can see the bios setup in the CRT that way... don't ask me why. :eek:

megahurtz

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

yeah that sounds like it probably would work but i just went and bought a new lcd so i wan't get the problem again thank's for the input though. :)

Jun 19, 2013

Thank you so much for this quick fix!!!! You don't know what I've been through trying to figure this out. I have a visual problem that won't allow me to use flat screens, only CRTs don't hurt my eyes, so I was really bummed that I may never be able to get into my brand new computer's bios! I did what you suggested and it worked like a charm. PHEW!

Now what we need is a bios setting that will accept a CRT from the beginning without having to trick the system. Any ideas?

newrono

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013
Thank you for your response! It's so nice to know you could help somebody although it is only a little. This quick fix is enough for me to not to have to buy a different motherboard, because i don't need to enter bios frecquently, but it would be interesing that manufacturer solves this issue in a new bios revision.
You made my day knowing it helped you :)

MISTER WONDERFUL

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015
Gigabyte B75M-D3H Boot BIOS freeing error?

Did you installed a new graphic card? If so,that is the problem.I will show you step by step how to fix that error.

Step 1

Remove the graphic card-2gb geforce gt 730 or other-(make sure your computer is off)

Step 2

Remove the battery from motherboard and unplug all main power cables that connects to the power supply for about ten minutes.

Step 3

after ten minutes,replace the battery,BUT DO NOT REPLACE THE GRAPHIC CARD!!

Step 4

Connect the vga or hdmi cable into the onboard vga (the blue socket)

Step 5

Connect the power cable to the power supply and start.

Step 6

Press the Del button on keyboard as soon as possible while the computer starts!
Now you in the bios settings.

Step 7

Go to Peripherals and straight to Internal Graphics Memory Size and set it to the max 512M
DVMT Total Memory Size to MAX

Step 8

scroll down

Make sure all settings under DVMT Total Memory Size (like legacy usb port,XHCI Hand-off and Other is ENABLED!)

Step 9

Scroll down to IO Config. and double click-Make sure that all settings is ENABLED in IO Config.
Do the same with Intel(R) Smart Connect Technology-make sure ISCT Config. is ENABLED!

Step 10

Save and Exit the Bios.

Step 11

When computer reboots,press the power button until it is completly off.

Step 12

Unplug the power cable from the power supply.

Step 13

Reinstall the same graphic card-2gb geforce gt 730 or other-(make sure your computer is off) that gave you problems.

Step 14

When everything is replace and fastened,power on your computer and then you will see your problem motherboard or graphic card is all fixed again.

The reason for this error was that the your motherboard specification wasnt enable to handle your new powerful graphic card.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

Step 15

Any quiries you can contact me (ROGER) or MISTER WONDERFUL at

misterwonderful6@gmail.com

HAPPY 2015!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY