Randy Savage At Hogans Tombstone

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg

Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.

I'm looking to be entertained here.

--
Ladies Love Cool Names

Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

L.L. Cool Names wrote:
> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>
> Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
> I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.

What does this have to do with the Nintendo Gamecube?

"Michael J. Sherman" <msherman@dsbox.com> wrote in message
> L.L. Cool Names wrote:
>> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>>
>> Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
>> I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.
>
> What does this have to do with the Nintendo Gamecube?

Nothing. It has nothing to do with Xbox, ps2, or MTV's Real World. Do you
know what a troll is?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

L.L. Cool Names wrote:

> http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>
> Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
> I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.
>
> I'm looking to be entertained here.
>
> --

Then answer yourself with one of your aliases! lol 1
> Ladies Love Cool Names
>
> Super Dave is actually Bob Einstein,
> the brother of comedy genius Albert Brooks.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

Ladies Love Cool Names, I wish I had one. (lady or name)

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "Michael J. Sherman" <msherman@dsbox.com> wrote in message
>
>>L.L. Cool Names wrote:
>>
>>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>>>
>>>Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
>>>I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.
>>
>>What does this have to do with the Nintendo Gamecube?
>

> Nothing. It has nothing to do with Xbox, ps2, or MTV's Real World. Do you
> know what a troll is?

I do! ME!

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:49:28 -0400, L.L. Cool Names
<laidies@lovecool.names> Gave us:

>http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>
>Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
>I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.
>
>I'm looking to be entertained here.

Fake photo. Baby bullshit off topic post.

Stick that up yer ass, and twist it if you want to be entertained.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and TokaMundo
<TokaMundo@weedizgood.org> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:15:20 GMT this
person wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:49:28 -0400, L.L. Cool Names
><laidies@lovecool.names> Gave us:
>
>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>>
>>Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
>>I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.
>>
>>I'm looking to be entertained here.
>

> Fake photo. Baby bullshit off topic post.
>
> Stick that up yer ass, and twist it if you want to be entertained.

Photos not fake, how could it be?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:19:16 GMT, L.L. Cool Names
<dawhiterappa@aol.com> Gave us:

>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and TokaMundo
><TokaMundo@weedizgood.org> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:15:20 GMT this
>person wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:49:28 -0400, L.L. Cool Names
>><laidies@lovecool.names> Gave us:
>>
>>>http://whiterap.spymac.com/randysavageathogansgrave2.jpg
>>>
>>>Thoughts are welcome, but if your thoughts are only dumb thoughts that
>>>I wouldn't care to read, please keep them to yourselves.
>>>
>>>I'm looking to be entertained here.
>>

>> Fake photo. Baby bullshit off topic post.
>>
>> Stick that up yer ass, and twist it if you want to be entertained.
>

>Photos not fake, how could it be?

If you are soooo retarded as to not be able to see the cut-and-paste
lines in that picture, you are worse off than even my original
observation.

Your IQ drops several points, every time you make another post,
dipshit.

<TokaMundo@weedizgood.org> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 04:44:52 GMT this
person wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:19:16 GMT, L.L. Cool Names
><dawhiterappa@aol.com> Gave us:
>
>>There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and TokaMundo
>><TokaMundo@weedizgood.org> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:15:20 GMT this
>>person wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:49:28 -0400, L.L. Cool Names
>>><laidies@lovecool.names> Gave us:

>>> Fake photo. Baby bullshit off topic post.
>>>
>>> Stick that up yer ass, and twist it if you want to be entertained.
>>

>>Photos not fake, how could it be?
>

> If you are soooo retarded as to not be able to see the cut-and-paste
>lines in that picture, you are worse off than even my original
>observation.
>
> Your IQ drops several points, every time you make another post,
>dipshit.

I don't see any cut and paste lines, I didn't even know there was a
thing called cut and paste lines.

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 04:50:27 GMT, Michael D <michaeld@d.com> Gave us:

>I don't see any cut and paste lines,

Open your eyes. It is WAY more obvious than the "female star face
attached to nude photo" practice so prevalent on the net.

Bone up!

> I didn't even know there was a
>thing called cut and paste lines.

Nuff said. D'oh!

<TokaMundo@weedizgood.org> On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:03:35 GMT this
person wrote:

> Open your eyes. It is WAY more obvious than the "female star face
>attached to nude photo" practice so prevalent on the net.
>
> Bone up!

You do realize that I am the one that photoshopped that picture?

Dude you're not that good at understanding things are you?

-
Hi, I'm Michael D, and I'm not retarded.