how to move the task bar back to where it was

my task bar was moved to the right hand side of the
screen instead of across the bottom please help.

thanks,
m.d.

BURT

Melissa,
You have to be careful with your mouse here... Do as follows:
Left click grab the EDGE of the taskbar and HOLD down the mouse
button and drag it back to the bottom.. It will not appear that it is
moving but when you get right at the bottom of your screen it should
just pop back down there... It might take a couple trys to make it work.
HTH.
--
Burt
The Old Alaskan

"melissa davis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my task bar was moved to the right hand side of the
> screen instead of across the bottom please help.
>
> thanks,
> m.d.

Better move it on top, Apple style. Left-click on the toolbar but do not
release the left mouse button; drag the toolbar on whatever edge of the
monitor.
Michael