Motorola V600 & Acura TL

Has anyone used the Motorola V600 Bluetooth phone w/ the Acura TL's ('04)
HandsFreeLink system? Are there any bugs or glitches that I should be aware
of?
3 answers Last reply
More about motorola v600 acura

    I have a Motorola V600 & Acura TL - I haven't mastered either yet - I
    can make outgoing calls using the Handsfree Link - however something is
    causing the combo to drop incomming calls - they ring through to
    handsfree link - and when I push the answer button - the call is
    dropped. Also the battery indicator on the phone does not communicate
    with the system - A buddy has a Seimens s56 phone and the car will
    display the battery indicator. All in all a great car and a great
    phone (my battery and reception on the Motorola phone are far superior
    to the Seimens) but I haven't worked out all the settings yet... I'm
    going to Motorola's online manual - It's supposed to be more detailed
    than the paper one with the phone.

    --
    1911AL

    I got a workaround - you must have the flip open BEFORE you turn on your
    car - and LEAVE THE FLIP OPEN. If you do this, calls will answer
    properly. Why? I can't say I know. Maybe there will be a software
    update for the car of phone.
    Another workaround is to hit the button on the wheel to answer the
    call, then hit it again and say "transfer" This will recover the call
    - but in the time that it takes people will hang up...
    I hope some of this is helpfull

    --
    1911AL
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    I had the same problem when I first setuo the V600 w/ my TL. What I have
    done since is not to answer the call until the second or third ring. It's
    almost like you answer it to fast for the phone & car to know what's going
    on.

    This only seems to be an issue on the first call coming into the car. After
    that, it doesn't seem to drop the calls. Also, make sure you have the
    proper settings on your phone for answering calls. Not sure what the exact
    combination is, I tried many before I got it to work, but it seems to work
    just fine now.

    I tried the "transfer" feature tonight & it worked great both ways. Made a
    call in the car, transfered it to the phone to get out, got back in the car
    & transfered it back. My Dad couldn't even tell that the call switched from
    car-phone-car.

    I am still learning both the phone (< 1 week) & the car (< 4 weeks) myself.
    As I figure it out more, I'll post a reply.

    "1911AL" <1911AL.184rxm@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message

    > I got a workaround - you must have the flip open BEFORE you turn on your
    > car - and LEAVE THE FLIP OPEN. If you do this, calls will answer
    > properly. Why? I can't say I know. Maybe there will be a software
    > update for the car of phone.
    > Another workaround is to hit the button on the wheel to answer the
    > call, then hit it again and say "transfer" This will recover the call
    > - but in the time that it takes people will hang up...
    > I hope some of this is helpfull
    >

    > --
    > 1911AL

Bluetooth Motorola