New Build - but have some questions first

Ok, so I am building a new pc, and have a couple of questions first

Do I need the MSI GTX 580 lightning extreme, or will the non-extreme do just fine? I will only be using one monitor, and will be recording with fraps, I also would like it to be future proof to an extent :)

Does the NZXT phantom have good airflow, or should I go with the AZZA HURICAN 2000?

Thanks
-adren
5 answers Last reply
More about build questions first
  1. Anyone?
  2. No one?...
  3. adrennn said:

Do I need the MSI GTX 580 lightning extreme, or will the non-extreme do just fine? I will only be using one monitor, and will be recording with fraps, I also would like it to be future proof to an extent :)

Does the NZXT phantom have good airflow, or should I go with the AZZA HURICAN 2000?

Thanks
    -adren

lol, I'll help you.

If you want superior airflow, and don't mind the sound, go with the Antec Lanboy Air: that thing can hold up to 15 fans!

If you want quiet: use the Antec 1200V3, I've read a lot of good reviews

Out of your two choices: Azza Hurican.
    (:
  4. adrennn said:

Thanks
    -adren

As for the graphics card: non-extreme or an EVGA.
  5. Personal experience with the phantom is it's quiet and has good airflow, in my opinion all cases comE down to looks, and personal prefrence.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build New Build Systems