Sign in with
Your question

Antec Mini-ITX ISK 100-EC + w/ AT5IONT-I

Last response: in Components
December 14, 2011 2:12:43 PM

Hi, I want to build up a mini itx computer, I want this Motherboarth AT5IONT-I with this tower case Mini-ITX ISK 100-EC.

I need to know if the form factor is right, I mean, if the board fits etc...

Anyone can help me?
December 14, 2011 3:17:18 PM

what a coincidence, i've got that exact PC in my kitchen!
yes, it will work fine, but it was a bit of a struggle to get the mobo in there (if you take the power supply board out first you might have less of a fight than i did)

advice: switch the case fan to "low", plug it into the mobo's cpu fan connector, enable q-fan in the bios and you will have the quietest computer you've ever had!
December 14, 2011 6:25:08 PM

Tnx my friend ;) 

Tell this, (sorry, ITX is all new for me)

U can see a fluid 1080p without breaks right?

How far can I go in games?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 14, 2011 7:01:36 PM

solidclash said:
Tnx my friend ;) 

Tell this, (sorry, ITX is all new for me)

U can see a fluid 1080p without breaks right?

How far can I go in games?

other than size, a mini-ITX board is no different than standard ATX boards. in fact, the 4 screw mounts in a mini-ITX board are the same placement as the 4 top-left holes on ATX and mATX boards, so you can even put a mini-ITX board in a full size case. nothing about mini-ITX should be 'new' to anyone whose built before.

onboard GPU is capable of HD video, just be sure to install latest direct X version and use a DXVA capable playback software (i use MPC-HC). i throw 720p/1080p MKVs at it regularily and it goes without a hitch.

i just wanted an inexpensive, small, and quiet PC in the kitchen. as such i don't and never intended to use this one for gaming, so i couldn't comment on what it could handle.
December 14, 2011 7:12:27 PM

Ok, TNX again ;) 

Already ordered it !!!
!