$850 Budget Build Parts ORDERED ( Rate, Suggestions)

Princetawn

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=17331645

With some help from people here, i ordered some my parts. Ofc, i managed to squeeze is $50 to make it a $850 build too :). So this is basically a rate, suggestion, whatever thread. I can still return some of the parts if its a siginifigant upgrade in my budget, but i wont be returning something for like 1 FPS increase.

Only real kinda sorta regrets i have is the case. Didnt want a star wars machine looking case (which is why i didnt get the HAF case), or a side panel window. But my friend said he could fix it up and change some stuff...so ill see how it goes.

The orginal $50 increase (from canceling a game preorder lol) was to buy a CPU cooler, but i decided to just upgrade a part. So anyone have any suggestions of cpu coolers to get in the future? I want to OC my cpu to atleast 4.0

Will probaly most likely be playing games like world of warcraft, skyrim, league of legends, dota 2. ETC. Mostly play games on xbox.

Approximate Purchase Date: ORDERED

Budget Range:$850

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies

Parts Not Required:keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS
Preferred Website(s) for Parts Newegg

Country of Origin: USA

Parts Preferences:by brand or type: reliable brands.

Overclocking: CPU onlyb]

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution:1920x1080

And yes, the PSU can run everything, i dont plan on CFing.

Princetawn

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Damn, thats a good question, and i really dont know the answer lol.
I just went with the twin frozr becaue i heard they were kept real cool, and my last 2 graphics cards overheated and stopped working. (they lasted a good 3 years or so each though lol)

jelson

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011

Sky03 made a good call. Hyper212+ is very good. Check out this review

But one thing to keep in mind is the heat spreaders on DRR3 can conflict with large CPU coolers. I'm not sure what the limit would be for the Hyper212+, but Corsair Vengeance DDR3 is 52.5 mm tall.