Router works then stops

G

i have a belkin wireless router. i hook everything up and it works fine for a few minutes. my internet connection and everything is working properly. then the green light on my router turns orange, and i cant get on the internet. my modem works fine, it is just the router that messes up. i dont know if it is something i need to confugure, or if the router is defective and needs replacing. it has done this since i got it.

G

Is the power supply delivering the specified voltage.

Unless your environment is very hot (oh how I'd envy you here in already wintry London) it's unlikely to be overheating issue.

G

Is the power supply delivering the specified voltage.

Unless your environment is very hot (oh how I'd envy you here in already wintry London) it's unlikely to be overheating issue.
No its not overheating. (i'm ready for winter. its still getting up to about 85 degrees here)

G

You might try downloading the latest firmware but if this product has behaved like this since purchase, they sold you a dud.

To be honest, Belkin (who may make fine products and be kind to their pets) get a bad press on their routers.