Anybody?

Anybody know where I can get gamecube ISOs?
I wanna try something, educationally of course.

"Ghent AlVarra" <chronofrog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:jRlve.105016$nG6.40327@attbi_s22...
> Anybody know where I can get gamecube ISOs?
> I wanna try something, educationally of course.

Try here: www.lemonparty.org

I get all my Gamecube downloads from this site. Just click on
the "ISOs" link.

"jaime barrio" <jaimebarrio22@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Ghent AlVarra" <chronofrog@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Anybody know where I can get gamecube ISOs?
>> I wanna try something, educationally of course.
>
> Try here: www.lemonparty.org
>
> I get all my Gamecube downloads from this site. Just click on
> the "ISOs" link.

Dear God...I knew the link was a gag of some sort, however I think my eyes
and brain may be permanently damaged from that sight...

Yes.

There is an active gamecube binaries newsgroup. You can get ISOs from
there-

The only success ppl have had in running them is by using the PSO method
(look it up). But it has not been successful with many titles, although I
haven't checked in a while.

There's nothing wrong with experimenting, you own a gamecube so you can do
what you want with it. Its not like the PSO method is actually practical.

"Ghent AlVarra" <chronofrog@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anybody know where I can get gamecube ISOs?
> I wanna try something, educationally of course.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:33:35 GMT, "Ghent AlVarra"
<chronofrog@yahoo.com> thought hard and wrote:

>Anybody know where I can get gamecube ISOs?
>I wanna try something, educationally of course.

Liar.

--

-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

Ash

You think that's bad? www.tubgirl.com.

--
Evil criminals don't just catch themselves, ya know. Except for Dr. Van
Kruglor's Self Catching robots. Those were just confusing.

"Ash" <furroash@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:pbSxe.56107$Ph4.1630100@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> CeC79 wrote:
> > "jaime barrio" <jaimebarrio22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>"Ghent AlVarra" <chronofrog@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >>Try here: www.lemonparty.org
> >>
> >>I get all my Gamecube downloads from this site. Just click on
> >>the "ISOs" link.
> >>

> > Dear God...I knew the link was a gag of some sort, however I think my eyes
> > and brain may be permanently damaged from that sight...
> >

> You think that's bad? www.tubgirl.com.

Well, it was a toss up between that, lemonparty and a good many others.