Confirmation Email

I registered this AM but have not received the confirmation email. I checked the address spelling, and the junk mail folder and don't see it, is there somewhere I can go to have it resent?

Thanks for the help.
7 answers Last reply
More about confirmation email
  1. Hello,

Have you still not received it? I think you can have it resent once your time expires by trying to login.

Justin
  2. have yet to get mine also. Regis. on Sat, keep getting the popups though.

Mac
  3. Do the popups allow you to resend? If so, I assume resending doesn't work?

Justin
  4. no just an ok button
  5. Hey,

Try going ahead and recreating the account. See if that results in the proper e-mail being sent.

Justin
  6. justinblue said:
    Hey,

Try going ahead and recreating the account. See if that results in the proper e-mail being sent.

Justin

Gave me the opportunity to re-enter the information where I entered the login information and reentered the email address. No luck again. Did tell me to check my email and I am getting the popups but no mail. Do you see that it was sent?

Mac

I can give alternate address. One more thing on my main email address that i use it would not allow me to use it saying somebody else was already using it but I don t think ive reg. before.
  7. Hi,

Go ahead and try giving the alternative e-mail and seeing if that works. Maybe there is some issue between your and our e-mail sever?

Justin
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Junk Email Tom's Hardware