Question:Free Mario 64 with New DS?

I was thinking about about buying a DS next month and wanted to now the
details on the free Mario 64.How long is the offer for?Does it come
packaged with the DS?What stores are offering it or is it all stores.I
would just go to Nintendo.com but I can never log on the site.Thanks!

"A.J. Lutz" <Shade001@webtv.net> wrote in message
> I was thinking about about buying a DS next month and wanted to now the
> details on the free Mario 64.How long is the offer for?Does it come
> packaged with the DS?What stores are offering it or is it all stores.I
> would just go to Nintendo.com but I can never log on the site.Thanks!

It's a limited time promotion, and it's not everywhere. Fry's has it this
week, and so does Wal-Mart. Other than that, I'm not sure...I think
Electronics Boutique has already done that promotion and ended it.

"Leon Dexter" <leondexterNOSPAM@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "A.J. Lutz" <Shade001@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> I was thinking about about buying a DS next month and wanted to now the
>> details on the free Mario 64.How long is the offer for?Does it come
>> packaged with the DS?What stores are offering it or is it all stores.I
>> would just go to Nintendo.com but I can never log on the site.Thanks!
>

> It's a limited time promotion, and it's not everywhere. Fry's has it this
> week, and so does Wal-Mart. Other than that, I'm not sure...I think
> Electronics Boutique has already done that promotion and ended it.

Circuit's apparently not doing it. Strange. I expected to get an e-mail from
my manager, and yet... nope.