Status
Not open for further replies.

Auburn9698

Champion
Quit smearing this crap everywhere, jackoff.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
<A HREF="http://www.upsitedown.co.il/anim/rest40.html" target="_new">"What I am, I am an alchemist....I take money and turn it into kaka." --Mike Tyson</A>

RichPLS

Champion
seweouswy?

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Me too! All I had to do was pay $2799.99 in shipping!

<pre><font color=red>A64 3200+ Winchester, DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D, 1GB Corsair 4400C25PT, WD740GD, WD2000JB, WD1200JB, ATI X800XL, Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

Auburn9698

Champion
Quit the fake anger, already. I somehow doubt you've ever turned down an offer to stick something of yours up another guy's ass.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"Sooner or later, I'll probably get what I deserve. I'll probably be dead and gone, but people will say, 'That mother was awesome.'" -Charles Barkley

Auburn9698

Champion
Yep, that's it. You're a cakeboy.

"Sooner or later, I'll probably get what I deserve. I'll probably be dead and gone, but people will say, 'That mother was awesome.'" -Charles Barkley

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
the sad thing is, there is probly at least one person reading this thread in its entirety and still believe they will ever see this camera no matter what they do with that link. damn people are stupid.

go tell your alien brothers, that ronnie cordova says they're gay!!! <A HREF="http://sockbaby.com" target="_new"> sock baby </A>

RichPLS

Champion
Is a term for endearment

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

Status
Not open for further replies.