Nintendo Revolution

Nintendo is supposed to come out with a new console next year called
Nintendo Revolution. From the pictures I saw the disc look like the size of
PS2/XBOX dics. If this true will we still be able to play the small GC games
on it?

MIB
1 answer Last reply
More about nintendo revolution
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "MIB" <mib@area51.gov> wrote in message
    > Nintendo is supposed to come out with a new console next year called
    > Nintendo Revolution. From the pictures I saw the disc look like the size
    > of PS2/XBOX dics. If this true will we still be able to play the small GC
    > games on it?

    Yes, you will. It takes both sized disks in the same slot, and it is
    backwards compatible with Gamecube. You'll also be able to use your
    existing controllers and memory cards, at least with Gamecube games.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Games