Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I don't know where to find this splitter

Last response: in Components
December 16, 2011 12:06:05 AM

Didn't know quite where to throw this, but here goes:

I just purchased the Razer: Electra headset, and I want to be able to use the inline mic included in the second cable. But it gives me a mic/audio combo jack, which I can't use on my PC. I need to find a splitter that has one female for the audio/combo jack and two males with audio and mic separate. I find it really annoying that Razer would include the splitter I need with another product (The Razer Moray), but not with my headset, which has the same jack.

Any who, if someone could link me a splitter like this, I'd really appreciate it!


More about : find splitter

Best solution

December 16, 2011 1:11:55 AM
December 16, 2011 2:20:41 AM

inzone said:

I'm not sure exactly what your looking for but I came accross these and you can see if either would help you.

Me, being incredibly stupid and impatient, ordered a desktop mic by Logitech, and then come back to see you found EXACTLY what I was looking for.

The second one.

December 16, 2011 2:20:55 AM

Best answer selected by Kirkr.