GameCube not working

My GameCube won't work right. I can play it for about 45 minutes and
then I get an error that says that the disc cannot be read. If I open
and close the door again it works until it needs to read the disc again
and then it does it again. It even did this with a brand new game.
1 answer Last reply
More about gamecube working
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    <jkpj13@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120327968.754369.38460@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    > My GameCube won't work right. I can play it for about 45 minutes and
    > then I get an error that says that the disc cannot be read. If I open
    > and close the door again it works until it needs to read the disc again
    > and then it does it again. It even did this with a brand new game.

    Try cleaning the lens. Use a LENS cleaner and not a paper towel or tissue.

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games