  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 2, 2005 3:12:48 PM

My GameCube won't work right. I can play it for about 45 minutes and
then I get an error that says that the disc cannot be read. If I open
and close the door again it works until it needs to read the disc again
and then it does it again. It even did this with a brand new game.

More about : gamecube working

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 6:46:05 AM

<jkpj13@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120327968.754369.38460@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> My GameCube won't work right. I can play it for about 45 minutes and
> then I get an error that says that the disc cannot be read. If I open
> and close the door again it works until it needs to read the disc again
> and then it does it again. It even did this with a brand new game.

Try cleaning the lens. Use a LENS cleaner and not a paper towel or tissue.
!