ATI all in wonder 128

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsnider

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
re install of xp service pack 3. The ATI card is found and I installed the XP drivers from AMD. The problem is that while the system can find the tuner card, I have no access to it or any control panel any more. This is an old system (PIII 650) that had the card in already and it was working great. Any thoughts?

Thank you
Dennis

Solution
try reinstalling the ccc .. use driver sweeper and remove the existing drivers, reboot in to safe mode and remove the remainings from driver sweeper and then reboot and install the drivers again.. and see if it solves the problem.. else get a older version of the driver and see if it works..

mjsharma

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2010
try reinstalling the ccc .. use driver sweeper and remove the existing drivers, reboot in to safe mode and remove the remainings from driver sweeper and then reboot and install the drivers again.. and see if it solves the problem.. else get a older version of the driver and see if it works..

Solution

dsnider

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

Thank you for the advice. I was able to locate an older version of the driver and also utilized Win 2000k video driver and Whala, all is working well. Here I thought using the latest update was good. Again, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.