creichert

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2011
Hello,
Ive been looking for an e-sata to sata cable. The problem is on the e-sata side, I need a two-hole mounting plate or tab which will mount to my Input/Output panel where there is a blank area for e-sata, I'm trying to fill that hole. the case is a cooler master elite341. I've contacted cooler master and they have given me various electronic retailers. However, I have not had any luck finding a mounting plate on the e-sata end. On the internal side of the Inut/Output case, there are two studs which I assume will be used to hold the e-sata side securely vis two screws. I've seen the styles which utilize the back accessory slots; however, I would like to find a set-up for the front input/output panel.
Thanks for the help
Charles

creichert

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2011
Thanks for the help,
The second one is close, but I'm looking for a Cooler Master part made to fill that blank spot. Cooler Master is pretty much non-existent trying to contact them. I've got Frozen CPU looking into it. The spec. sheet which came with the case has this area listed as an option, but finding the part to fit the Cooler Master I/O panel is turning out to be a difficult endeavor.

creichert

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2011
Definitely been thinking of doing just that...What's bad is the non-existent customer support Cooler Master offers; I cant' even get cooler master to send me an activation email so I can post on their forum! I probably will not be using Cooler Master for my next build.

I never rely on anyones Customer support,
I buy what I want with the notion that if anything goes wrong (aside from d.o.a stuff ofc) I will mod a solution,
but I understand peoples frustrations at companies that take money then waltz away whistling when you ask for help, as you say,voting with the wallet is your best option in future though imo
Moto