Will NCAA 2006 be on Gamecube?

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

This may have been discussed here before, but a search of the archives
doesn't turn up any info. Different websites seem to indicate different
things, so does anyone know if a Gamecube version of NCAA 2006 will be
released by EA?

Thanks...
turk
--
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment
insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

"Ryan" <rstruzik@gmail.com> wrote in message
> you would think that they would make it, but i didnt see a GameCube
> link on the NCAA 2006 page on http://www.easports.com

Well, Gamespy had a preview under their Gamecube section (although it was
fairly generic, so maybe it's linked to all the console pages), but EBGames,
GoGamer, etc. aren't listing a release date for the Cube versin at all. So,
I'm thinking the answer is no, which is a shame.

turk