Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Networking a home

  • LAN
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
October 27, 2010 7:03:07 PM


I would like to network my house and I'm familiar with crimping phone lines. What I would like to do is have a wall jack for a RJ45 to plug in my tv receiver (uverse) and computers to wall jack while having it stream to my switch that I have installed now. I'm just a little confused on which crimping style I should follow. I have over 1500ft of cat5e that I bought for 30 bucks from my construction friend.!!!

More about : networking home

October 27, 2010 8:11:18 PM

use TIA/EIA-568-B standard.
great price on the cable.