Poison Necro

Hey, I was thinking on building a Poison Necro.... I don't think he would be
very powerfull but it should be interesting. Mi idea is to give 20 points to
poison nova, poison corpse explotion and poison dagger, and a couple point
to lower resistance.

Any oppinions? I'm not expecting to become a patriarch, but maybe with some
help it's possible...

Ehhhhh, ok, needles to say, I mistook the group... This was supposed to be
in the Diablo 2 group, Sorry.