Hi guys here are my system specs

AMD athlon II x3 455
4 gigs of generic kingstone RAM
gigabyte s78lmt
sapphire radeon hd 5670 1 gig 4.0 GHZ
500 gig HDD 7200 RPM
LG DVD burnner
azza triton 401 case with intake and out take fan

so I play a lot of LoL and SC2 and it seems sometimes when i load up in LoL or SC2 i will be at like 30-10 FPS and it will not fluctuate even if i put everything to low or everything to like high it is just low but when i restart the client for either game it will then load with a solid 60 or higher FPS any ideas? o yeah i run windows 7 32 bit, i have also already checked my grapihics card temps and they are fine same with CPU and ram usage is never over 3

More about : low fps problem

a b B Homebuilt system
September 15, 2011 11:30:23 PM

When you have a video card in an idle state and not being used to render 3d the the card will drop the gpu down to conserve power and the gpu. Once you stard playing the game then the card ratchets up the gpu to produce the fps needed.
September 15, 2011 11:34:25 PM

inzone said:
When you have a video card in an idle state and not being used to render 3d the the card will drop the gpu down to conserve power and the gpu. Once you stard playing the game then the card ratchets up the gpu to produce the fps needed.

Ok so then how come it does not work sometimes? like sometimes i will have the low FPS problem other times it will be fine
!