Gamecube and headphones

tE

Anyone know of an adaptor that will allow me to convert the two RCA
audio output jacks on the GC to a 1/4" or 1/8" female jack to plug
headphones into it?

I have my GC hooked up to my Dell 2005FPW 20.1" 16:9 Flat panel *grin*,
but unfortunately, it doesn't have speakers so I want to use my
headphones for the audio.

Besides, the wife gets mad at me for having too much noise. ;)

Thanks!

Drax

te@ivorypetal.com wrote:
> Anyone know of an adaptor that will allow me to convert the two RCA
> audio output jacks on the GC to a 1/4" or 1/8" female jack to plug
> headphones into it?
>
> I have my GC hooked up to my Dell 2005FPW 20.1" 16:9 Flat panel
> *grin*, but unfortunately, it doesn't have speakers so I want to use
> my headphones for the audio.
>
> Besides, the wife gets mad at me for having too much noise. ;)
>
> Thanks!

I'm sure that radio shack has the adapter you need, but I'm not sure how
well it will work. The audio out from the gamecube is unamplified, and you
certainly won't have any volume control.

drax

"drax" <drax1313@spamsandwichhotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure that radio shack has the adapter you need, but I'm not sure how
> well it will work. The audio out from the gamecube is unamplified, and
you
> certainly won't have any volume control.

He can get a set of headphones with a volume control on them--they're not
real common, but they're around. Of course, they really only adjust the
volume downward, but I'm betting it will be pretty loud out the the Cube
into headphones in the first place.

TRENDING THREADS