5670 512mb good for 1280x720p on BF3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Halo Don

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2011
I'm wondering if you guys think that a 5670 512mb could run BF3 at 1280x720p? Medium settings and no AA?

I want to know, in case my friends don't get it for Xbox 360.

And I realize no specs have been released but, in your opinion, could it?

Also, does it have any effect that my native resolution is 1080p?

and I know it will perform very good with my other games, just, if I do get it for PC, itll be the most challenging game.

Solution
You'll take a hit in picture quality by not playing at native resolution. It varies depending on the monitor, but most LCD displays take a significant hit in picture quality operating lower than native resolution, as LCDs can't actually reduce the number of pixels they have, they can only use software to try to emulate lower resolutions, and in most cases that doesn't work all that well.
You'll take a hit in picture quality by not playing at native resolution. It varies depending on the monitor, but most LCD displays take a significant hit in picture quality operating lower than native resolution, as LCDs can't actually reduce the number of pixels they have, they can only use software to try to emulate lower resolutions, and in most cases that doesn't work all that well.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS