Hi, i have BIG problem. It takes a long time I do not know what it is.
When booting the PC COLD start reezes on the splash screen BIOS or only BLACK screen
Now describe everything I've tried:
1) NEW HDD now there is a WD Velociraptor
2)I had overclocked PC BIOS so I tried to set it back
3) I change the SATA cable and G6
4) I HDD connect from the SATA 6Gb sata to 3GB
5) I have a new graphics but I did not buy this because...
6) Last version BIOS <--- this meybe problem probably i must wait new BIOS
7) I reinstalled Windows several times ( no it's not wrong MBR - You can fix it several times and it's just as useless)
8) All the drivers installed on board (SATA,Chipset...)
9) Memtest 86+ running 8Hours no errors. --> i change RAM from QVL list and nothing
The board has control diodes if an error occurred should stay lit. (Everything looks ok... no diods stay ligthting)
PC when running works just fine!!
I have a crazy idea (desperate). Not interfere with the boot somehow my sound card?