Available Bluetooth Cell phones in the Market

Last response: in Technologies
June 25, 2004 3:07:13 PM

Hello Folks,
I did a preliminary search on Bluetooth Cell phones available in the
market and this is what I found:

Sony Ericsson T610 Phone
Sony Ericsson T616 Phone
Sony Ericsson T637 Phone
Sony Ericsson T68is Phone
Sony Ericsson T68i
Sony Ericsson T630
Sony Ericsson Z600
Sony Ericsson P900
Sony Ericsson P800

Nokia 6600 Phone
Nokia 6820 Phone
Nokia 3650 Phone
Nokia 3660 Phone
Nokia 3620 Phone
Nokia NGage
Nokia 6310i

Motorola V600 Phone

Siemens S56 Phone

Future Products with Bluetooth
---------------------------------
Treo Ace

Hope it helps,
Cheers,
Computer_Engineer
Anonymous
June 25, 2004 11:09:28 PM

cscengineer@yahoo.com (Computer_Engineer) wrote in message news:<8b0fe575.0406251007.59fd23be@posting.google.com>...
> Hello Folks,
> I did a preliminary search on Bluetooth Cell phones available in the
> market and this is what I found:
>
> Sony Ericsson T610 Phone
> Sony Ericsson T616 Phone
> Sony Ericsson T637 Phone
> Sony Ericsson T68is Phone
> Sony Ericsson T68i
> Sony Ericsson T630
> Sony Ericsson Z600
> Sony Ericsson P900
> Sony Ericsson P800
>

> Nokia 6600 Phone
> Nokia 6820 Phone
> Nokia 3650 Phone
> Nokia 3660 Phone
> Nokia 3620 Phone
> Nokia NGage
> Nokia 6310i
>

> Motorola V600 Phone
>

> Siemens S56 Phone
>
> Future Products with Bluetooth
> ---------------------------------
> Treo Ace
>

> Hope it helps,
> Cheers,
> Computer_Engineer

Can you make it easier for me? What phones with Bluetooth do Verizon offer?

BU Empress
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 3:55:25 AM

None! They do not know when they will be coming out w/ any either.

"BU Empress" <idona@bu.edu> wrote in message
> cscengineer@yahoo.com (Computer_Engineer) wrote in message
>> Hello Folks,
>> I did a preliminary search on Bluetooth Cell phones available in the
>> market and this is what I found:
>>
>> Sony Ericsson T610 Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T616 Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T637 Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T68is Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T68i
>> Sony Ericsson T630
>> Sony Ericsson Z600
>> Sony Ericsson P900
>> Sony Ericsson P800
>>

>> Nokia 6600 Phone
>> Nokia 6820 Phone
>> Nokia 3650 Phone
>> Nokia 3660 Phone
>> Nokia 3620 Phone
>> Nokia NGage
>> Nokia 6310i
>>

>> Motorola V600 Phone
>>

>> Siemens S56 Phone
>>
>> Future Products with Bluetooth
>> ---------------------------------
>> Treo Ace
>>

>> Hope it helps,
>> Cheers,
>> Computer_Engineer
>

> Can you make it easier for me? What phones with Bluetooth do Verizon
> offer?
>
> BU Empress
June 26, 2004 4:02:31 AM

None! They do not know when they will be coming out w/ any either. At
least that is what I was told 2 weeks ago. However, there is a rumor that a
Motorola 710 will be coming out in mid July for Verizon that is BT. One is
for sale on eBay for > $ 1000!!!

"BU Empress" <idona@bu.edu> wrote in message
> cscengineer@yahoo.com (Computer_Engineer) wrote in message
>> Hello Folks,
>> I did a preliminary search on Bluetooth Cell phones available in the
>> market and this is what I found:
>>
>> Sony Ericsson T610 Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T616 Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T637 Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T68is Phone
>> Sony Ericsson T68i
>> Sony Ericsson T630
>> Sony Ericsson Z600
>> Sony Ericsson P900
>> Sony Ericsson P800
>>

>> Nokia 6600 Phone
>> Nokia 6820 Phone
>> Nokia 3650 Phone
>> Nokia 3660 Phone
>> Nokia 3620 Phone
>> Nokia NGage
>> Nokia 6310i
>>

>> Motorola V600 Phone
>>

>> Siemens S56 Phone
>>
>> Future Products with Bluetooth
>> ---------------------------------
>> Treo Ace
>>

>> Hope it helps,
>> Cheers,
>> Computer_Engineer
>

> Can you make it easier for me? What phones with Bluetooth do Verizon
> offer?
>
> BU Empress
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 10:08:57 AM

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:09:28 -0700, BU Empress wrote:

> Can you make it easier for me? What phones with Bluetooth do Verizon offer?

Go to or call a Verizon Wireless dealer and say "What phones with
Bluetooth do Verizon offer?" ... easy innit ?

HTH and HAND

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 10:15:24 AM

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:55:25 -0500, kbstreet wrote:

> None! They do not know when they will be coming out w/ any either.

None ? Not even widely available handsets like the Nokia 6310i, or the
SonyEricsson T68i ?

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 26, 2004 12:54:57 PM

On 25 Jun 2004 11:07:13 -0700, Computer_Engineer <cscengineer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hello Folks,
> I did a preliminary search on Bluetooth Cell phones available in the
> market and this is what I found:

<snip>
And Motorola V525!

Goodnight

James.
--
James K. Pirie
Bronyaur, Clachtoll,

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 06:15:24 +0100, michael turner
<zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote:

>None ? Not even widely available handsets like the Nokia 6310i, or the
>SonyEricsson T68i ?

And the Moto 270c.