Sign in with
Your question

Most reliable vendor for PC components?

Last response: in Components
December 17, 2011 6:07:50 AM

Hello,

I want to first buy a coolermaster HAF full size case and put all of my things from the coolermaster SCOUT mid size case since its too small and gets cramped and overheated.

Then in a month i want to get a 1000W power supply, in anticipation of a SECOND evga gtx 560ti superclocked.

This is all going with my evga 780i SLI mobo with core2duo e8500 overclocked to 4.15ghz, and 8 gigs of ram.

Also has two 500 meg hdds in raid 0, but thats irrelevant.

Where do I buy the parts from? I want to make sure that if something is defective or not working, I can just simply return it without having to worry about paying return shipping, losing money, wasting time, etc. etc.

Whats the best and most hassle free PC component dealer?

I would go with amazon, because they have free 2 day shipping....what other alternatives are there?

PLEASE DONT SAY NEWEGG! i LIVE IN NEW JERSEY SO THEY MAKE ME PAY 8-10% SALES TAX ON ALL MY ORDERS! Due to the fact that Newegg owns a massive factory in new jersey where they keep like 40% of ALL their inventory.

So....whats a good supplier?
December 17, 2011 6:28:12 AM

Go down to a store and buy your stuff :p  Also you might want to upgrade your cpu and mobo!
m
l
December 17, 2011 1:15:45 PM

get used to paying sales tax. Even all your internet purchases will be taxed very soon.
m
l
!