Invisibility cloak????

wonder44

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
Hello. So i was thinking today, what if us humans could really go invisible. Now i know this isnt the right site for this sorta stuff but it involves alot of technology. Now, what if we had a suite that had tiny 3d hd cameras and the suite was covered in tiny pixels where they could mimick the surrounds by the camera taking images of its surroundings? so the pixels would show what people could see.

for ex: the left side of someone. the 3d hd camera and the suites cpu could determine the surroundings on the right side of the person, then the pixels would show what the right side camera seen on the left side, as if it was sorta transparent, or invisible. would this be able to work? because people like the u.s goverment army or navy seals could use something like this right?? right?? i mean its pretty genius huh? alot of work would be needed but it would be really cool. what are your opinions???????????????????????

wonder44

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
but its a good idea right? i mean this would seem more easier to create, not the software side of things but you know. And this is based too much on harry potter.
but yes it is a good idea how they did that i must say. but im sticking with my idea haha. if that was not invented i may have come up with a very smart idea, especialy for a 16 yo.

Many things Humans "invented" was not a good idea, but untill they invented it, most people didnt realize what it meant. I know that i would have little to no use for such a device, but many, many people would love to have that kinda stuff.

My case, i want to be able to control time and physics :D.

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
Ok well good luck with that.

Rather than dumping a load of "3D HD TV's" all over someone, I'm pretty sure flexible screens have now been made that you could wrap around someone so there wouldn't be any "edges".

Maybe you should play CRYSIS and get to know their NANO-TECH-SUITS. They seem to be able to provide invisibility ^^

wonder44

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
already played crysis and thats a video game, this is reality. But your right. i liked the first part it was kinda funny. cats_paw has a good point about controlling time and physics. But i mean a flexy rubber substance that would allow pixels to be moved around in a motion the way we move.