Eyefinity 5 monitor set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosherwj

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
This is probably an easy question, but I cannot find the answer anywhere on the internet. I have two monitors already, and I am wondering is it possible with eyefinity to have a game runnning on three monitors with a fourth monitor running an extension of your desktop (vent, browser, heat sensing, etc), and a fifth monitor runnning as a tv?

Solution
I've never tried it, but from what I've read, it seems like you could create multiple panel groups within the scope of Eyefinity. 3 monitors could be part of 1 group (primary for gaming) and the others could be grouped together or in their own groups individually.
G

I really am trying to find an answer to this myself. I have 2 x 30" monitors and wonder about buying a HD6990 and 3 more 24" for gaming. Then I can have the 30"'s for desktop and 24" for gaming (at the same time)

I've never tried it, but from what I've read, it seems like you could create multiple panel groups within the scope of Eyefinity. 3 monitors could be part of 1 group (primary for gaming) and the others could be grouped together or in their own groups individually.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.