Hi,
I'm an Windows XP user. I have a problem with my desktop backround. No matter how many times I change the wallpaper, half of a picture of a car off to the right of my screen won't go away. It's been like this for a couple of days now, and its like this on my user name. Is there any way I can get rid of it.

Hi Waldina,

Right-click Desktop, Properties
Click Desktop tab, then click Customize Desktop button.
Click the Web tab and uncheck/delete refernces to that site/page.

See if that helps.

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp