Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Looking for updated driver WIDCOMM 1.4.xxx

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Nokia
  • Software
Last response: in Technologies
Anonymous
June 30, 2004 4:27:13 PM

I have an Acer Ferrari 3000 notebook
with bluetooth using a Nokia 6600 phone.

This works fine without Nokia software installed.
Have heard that Nokia software only works
with the latest version of the Widcomm driver.

Any hints?

Per.

More about : updated driver widcomm xxx

Anonymous
July 1, 2004 11:20:51 AM

"Per Jakob Svenkerud" <psvenker@online.no> wrote in message
> I have an Acer Ferrari 3000 notebook
> with bluetooth using a Nokia 6600 phone.
>
> This works fine without Nokia software installed.
> Have heard that Nokia software only works
> with the latest version of the Widcomm driver.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Per.

The Nokia software worked for me since Widcomm 1.2... If you need an updated
driver, look for it on the manufacturer's website (in this case Acer).

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):