My start menu is hidden, I see it on start up but then
the desktop finishes loading and it disappears! I move
the mouse over the general area and right click but it
still doesn't appear. I haave tried to go in from the
control panel but no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks

dianne wrote:
> My start menu is hidden, I see it on start up but then
> the desktop finishes loading and it disappears! I move
> the mouse over the general area and right click but it
> still doesn't appear. I haave tried to go in from the
> control panel but no luck. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

Go to the following website:

Troubleshooting Windows XP, Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP:

Look on Line 117, left side. Click the Restore Taskbar and Start Menu link
to download the file. Double click the downloaded file to run the fix.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org