defaults on a series 9 media player

I have recently installed a media series 10 player,
however when I tried to download and play I found that my
media player had recorded, but would not play the download.
I'm guessing that that mean that my default media player
is the series 9 that I already had installed.
How do I change this and make the series 10 play?

Hi

WMP 10 is a Beta version. Did you read all the documentation before you installed v10:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/releasenotes.aspx

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User