Keyboard Layouts - UK

Is there anyway to change the keyboard configuration to
be the UK/British style. I have some random on at the
moment and I have a bit of a problem remembering where
some of the key have gone - electronically.
The layout of the keyboard physically is British/UK

Hi

Control Panel>Regional and Language Options. Set all three tabs to English (United Kingdom).

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
"Connor Jackson" <arrivebeforeyouleave@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2e66901c46d04$1f4ad070$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Is there anyway to change the keyboard configuration to
> be the UK/British style. I have some random on at the
> moment and I have a bit of a problem remembering where
> some of the key have gone - electronically.
> The layout of the keyboard physically is British/UK

That won't 'fix' it by itself. When in "Language" goto "Details" and select
the appropriate keyboard.