Customizing Text

Ilene

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
I have another question for you guys out there about Windows 7. Ok I got it up and running.. but all my pogo games are so small I can't read them. Is there anyway I change to make them larger. My Monitor is a 23" and stilll can't read them...

thanks for your help already

Ilene

lynne59

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011

Ilene, do you know wht they did? I have terminal cancer and Pogo Games are the only outlet my poor husband has since he is my only caregiver. We bought a new HP that came with Windows 7 and IE8. Now the games come up but even our young adult kids can't see them!!!

Thanks for an immediate response from you or anyone else with a solution. I am so tired and my meds get me confused. He is 100% disabled Viet Nam vet and has enough problems without having to worry about me. I have 3 unrelated cancers and recently suffered a stroke, which affected my vision and I get confused easily. I am totally dependent on him and I have always been the caretaker for the family.

I'm so very stressed that he has no relief...and while there are other programs, he has made friends on Pogo over the past 4 or5 years.

Eternally grateful for any assistance.

Thanks so much, Lynne
lynchamb@yahoo.com