The Pope died on April Fools Day - What does that tell you?

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 1, 2005 11:31:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 11:56:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

It tells me you need a new calendar.
April 2, 2005 2:06:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!

He'll descend into the pit soon enough!

jw
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 2:48:46 AM

"Will Dockery" <wilmadockery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

Uh...
As of April 2 in Rome...the Pope was alive and breathing.

Perhaps this is a sign from above that you need to pay attention (???).

:)
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 2:50:00 AM

"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>

> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>
> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!

I'm not Catholic...
....But you are a jerk with no class.
April 2, 2005 4:40:32 AM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> It tells me you need a new calendar.

Well Annika, your comment gave me my first laugh since I started reading
this group a few days ago. As I write this the pope is still alive.

Where I was born and lived most of my life (Australia) it has been April 2
for many hours. Where I live now (central time zone USA) it is 30 minutes
into April 2. When I heard the last report from Rome it was already 5am
April 2 and the pope was still alive.

I started reading this group to see how the other half thinks, as for the
last 6 years of my 62 years I have been a Christian (Evangelical, not
Catholic). I guess that qualifies me from this groups point of view as one
of those unthinking, irrational, right wing, Christian wackos. Gee and to
think I used to be one of those unthinking, irrational, left wing,
Atheistic, wackos.

Anyway, as far as April 1 is concerned, I now think of that day as the
atheists special day.

To each their own.

AC
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 5:25:53 AM

: > wrote:
: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
: > group)
: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
: >
: >
: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
: >
: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!

: I'm not Catholic...
: ...But you are a jerk with no class.

I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.

-------------------
fwp@deepthought.com
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 6:10:56 AM

"Frank Pittel" <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message
news:p oqdnTWjev-c1NPfRVn-vQ@giganews.com...
> In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net>
> wrote:
>
> : "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
> : news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
> : > x-no-archive: yes
> : > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
> : > wrote:
> : > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> : > group)
> : >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> : >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
> : >
> : >
> : > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
> : >
> : > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>
> : I'm not Catholic...
> : ...But you are a jerk with no class.
>
> I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
> publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.

That's not for you to decide.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:53:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

god's trying to murder him, but he's not quite dead yet

"Will Dockery" <wilmadockery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 8:31:44 AM

Will Dockery wrote:
> Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

The Pope effectively died a long time ago - when he let religion into
his life. But Karol Wojtyla is still alive at this writing. News
media descriptions of his condition as "grave" doesn't mean he's in
one!

Budikka
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 8:55:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Hannah: >>Which Pope would that be?
>From where I'm standing the current Roman Catholic one is alive.

yeah, as alive as the actress from the other soap opera: "The Schiavo
Diet". Duhh, it looks like one less charlatan on the face of earth
won't decrease the number of religious retards ...
April 2, 2005 9:15:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:50:00 -0800, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
number here)@cox..net> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)

>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>> wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>> group)
>>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>>

>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>
>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>
>I'm not Catholic...
>...But you are a jerk with no class.

You're entitled to your opinion; I am, too.

And it is my studied opinion that the Roman pope is the # 1 Contender
(the office, not the man) for the False Prophet.

jw

April 2, 2005 9:16:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:25:53 -0600, Frank Pittel
<fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>
>: "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>: news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
>: > x-no-archive: yes
>: > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>: > wrote:
>: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: > group)
>: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>: >
>: >
>: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>: >
>: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>
>: I'm not Catholic...
>: ...But you are a jerk with no class.
>
>I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
>publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.

Who will be going to hell?

Me or JPII?

jw
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 9:54:00 AM

jw wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:25:53 -0600, Frank Pittel
> <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
> >In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number
here)@cox..net> wrote:

> >: "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
> >: news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
> >: > x-no-archive: yes
> >: > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will
Dockery)
> >: > wrote:
> >: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in
the
> >: > group)
> >: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> >: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
> >: >
> >: >
> >: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
> >: >
> >: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
> >
> >: I'm not Catholic...
> >: ...But you are a jerk with no class.
> >
> >I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
> >publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.
>
> Who will be going to hell?
>
> Me or JPII?

That's a no-brainer.

> jw
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 9:56:16 AM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:06:22 -0800, jw <j w<no>@yahoo.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>group)
>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>

>Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>
>He'll descend into the pit soon enough!

Are you now pretending to be God, John? You are not even wise enough
to know who wrote the Timothy epistles, let alone judge salvation.

--
Ciao,
Falcon

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:41:40 -0600, "Ac" <allmetric@knology.net> wrote:

>Pleas enlighten me, how did the pope help infect 40 million Christian
>Africans with HIV?

BBC:
Cardinals, bishops, priests and nuns in four continents are saying HIV
can pass through tiny holes in condoms.

The World Health Organization has condemned the comments and warned
the Vatican it is putting lives at risk.

The claims come just a day after a report revealed that a young person
is now infected with HIV every 14 seconds.

According to the United Nations Population Fund, around 6,000 people
between the ages of 15 and 24 catch the virus every day.

The Vatican is opposed to contraception and has advocated that people
change their behaviour instead.

According to Panorama, the Church is now telling people that condoms
do not work.

In an interview, one of the Vatican's most senior cardinals Alfonso
Lopez Trujillo suggested HIV could even pass through condoms.

"The Aids virus is roughly 450 times smaller than the spermatozoon.
The spermatozoon can easily pass through the 'net' that is formed by
the condom," he says.

The cardinal, who is president of the Vatican's Pontifical Council for
the Family, suggests that governments should urge people not to use
condoms.

"These margins of uncertainty...should represent an obligation on the
part of the health ministries and all these campaigns to act in the
same way as they do with regard to cigarettes, which they state to be
a danger."

The programme includes a Catholic nun advising her HIV-infected choir
master not to use condoms with his wife because "the virus can pass
through".

The Archbishop of Nairobi Raphael Ndingi Nzeki told Panaroma that
condoms were helping to spread the virus.

"Aids...has grown so fast because of the availability of condoms," he
said.

Gordon Wambi, director of an Aids testing programme in Lwak, near Lake
Victoria, told the programme that he could not distribute condoms
because of opposition from the Catholic Church.

"Some priests have even been saying that condoms are laced with
HIV/Aids," he said.

According to Panaroma, the claims about condoms are repeated by
Catholics as far apart as Asia and Latin America.

Both the WHO and UN attacked and condemned the statements by catholic
leaders.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 1:51:57 PM

someone wrote:
> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> >charlatans?
>
> Maybe the Pope read that post about the time machine. :-) (See
also
> the one in the same thread about the de-actualizing theists.)
>
> > As if George W wasn't enough.
>
> I always knew George W would be a bad president. The other candidate
> would have been better, even though that isn't saying much.

The American people clearly wanted Al Gore to continue the work of the
previous eight years, by a *majority*.

--
Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3&gt;

The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm&gt;
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 1:53:33 PM

Mark² wrote:
> "Frank Pittel" <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message
> news:p oqdnTWjev-c1NPfRVn-vQ@giganews.com...
>
>>In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>: "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>>: news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
>>: > x-no-archive: yes
>>: > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>>: > wrote:
>>: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>>: > group)
>>: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>>: >
>>: >
>>: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>: >
>>: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>
>>: I'm not Catholic...
>>: ...But you are a jerk with no class.
>>
>>I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
>>publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.
>

> That's not for you to decide.

You guys seem to be in a rush to bury a person who is still alive!

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
April 2, 2005 3:48:08 PM

wrote:

>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>charlatans?

Maybe the Pope read that post about the time machine. :-) (See also
the one in the same thread about the de-actualizing theists.)

> As if George W wasn't enough.

I always knew George W would be a bad president. The other candidate
would have been better, even though that isn't saying much.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 3:48:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"Will Dockery" <wilmadockery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

Which Pope would that be?
From where I'm standing the current Roman Catholic one is alive.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 3:48:25 PM

"Hannah" <hannah@example.com> wrote in message

> "Will Dockery" <wilmadockery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>> charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>
> Which Pope would that be?
> From where I'm standing the current Roman Catholic one is alive.

Where are you standing, Hannah? We have similar names and could possibly
discuss this over a pina colada.

Han Somgai
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 5:13:14 PM

: >: > wrote:
: >: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
: >: > group)
: >: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
: >: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
: >: >
: >: >
: >: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
: >: >
: >: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
: >
: >: I'm not Catholic...
: >: ...But you are a jerk with no class.
: >
: >I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
: >publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.

: Who will be going to hell?

: Me or JPII?

I don't know about you but I was refering to JPII.

-------------------
fwp@deepthought.com
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:14:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

That yesterday was April's fool day.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> god's trying to murder him, but he's not quite dead yet
>
> "Will Dockery" <wilmadockery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> > charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:22:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>

> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>
> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!

jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:22:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:22:23 GMT, "H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com>
sez the following funny stuff:

>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>> wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>> group)
>>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>>

>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>
>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>

> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,

The ones who claimed he died on April Fools Day are the fools
themselves, because he is still alive, although in grave condition.

I asked about whether or not it was true he had passed on, because I
heard it on the radio yesterday on the way into working afternoon
shift.
According to this morning's news, he is drifting in and out of
consciousness.
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:22:24 PM

"H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:p My3e.21509$C7.4935@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>> wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>> group)
>>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>>

>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>
>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>

> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,

jw must be taking a break from writing his incest pornography.
--
---------
Robyn
April 2, 2005 7:22:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:41:16 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
<witchypoo@broomstick.com> sez the following funny stuff:

>"H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>news:p My3e.21509$C7.4935@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>>
>> "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>>> wrote:
>>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>>> group)
>>>

>>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>>
>>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>>

>> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,
>
>jw must be taking a break from writing his incest pornography.

or could it be that he might be still doing it under yet another
name???
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 9:45:32 PM

In article <vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com>, jw <j
w<no>@yahoo.com> wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes
> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
> >Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> >charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>

> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>
> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>

> jw

Hopefully the likes of you will be ready to catch him
April 2, 2005 10:58:57 PM

"Ac" <allmetric@knology.net> wrote in message
> I started reading this group to see how the other half
> thinks, as for the
> last 6 years of my 62 years I have been a Christian
> (Evangelical, not
> Catholic). I guess that qualifies me from this groups
> point of view as one
> of those unthinking, irrational, right wing, Christian
> wackos. Gee and to
> think I used to be one of those unthinking, irrational,
> left wing,
> Atheistic, wackos.

And I always thought that Evangelicals and Pentecostals
were on the left.

Maz
April 2, 2005 10:59:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> It tells me you need a new calendar.

He must still be on the Julian Calendar ;)
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 12:06:25 AM

Will Dockery wrote:
> Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
> charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

It tells us you are about as clue-impaired as you can get without
needing someone to remind you to breathe...
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 12:22:26 AM

"Han Somgai" <han_somgai@hootmail.com> wrote in message
> > Which Pope would that be?
> > From where I'm standing the current Roman Catholic one is alive.
>
> Where are you standing, Hannah? We have similar names and could possibly
> discuss this over a pina colada.

In your dreams buster.

H.
April 3, 2005 1:33:38 AM

wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.

Funny, haha joke. In fact, he died the day AFTER "April Fools" day.

(I wonder if you'll print a retraction.)

jw
April 3, 2005 3:34:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:13:14 -0600, Frank Pittel
<fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>In rec.photo.digital jw <j w <no>@yahoo.com> wrote:
>: x-no-archive: yes
>: On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:25:53 -0600, Frank Pittel
>: <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
>: copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: group)
>: >In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>: >
>: >: "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>: >: news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
>: >: > x-no-archive: yes
>: >: > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>: >: > wrote:
>: >: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: >: > group)
>: >: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>: >: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>: >: >
>: >: >
>: >: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>: >: >
>: >: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>: >
>: >: I'm not Catholic...
>: >: ...But you are a jerk with no class.
>: >
>: >I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
>: >publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.
>
>: Who will be going to hell?
>
>: Me or JPII?
>
>I don't know about you but I was refering to JPII.

Then we agree. For his protection of pedophiles (which was mentioned
SEVERAL times last night) if nothing else, he is now burning.

(and one pedophile he hid for some 16 years he hid in Portland, which
is about 90 miles south of me, which is how I know about it)

jw
April 3, 2005 3:39:30 PM

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:56:16 -0800, Falcon <Falcon23587@commcasst.net>
wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:06:22 -0800, jw <j w<no>@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>x-no-archive: yes
>>On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>>wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>>group)
>>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>>

>>Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>
>>He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>
>Are you now pretending to be God, John?

I know John Paul II OPENLY declared that he would protect and defend
the pedophile priests (one was later found in Portland, some 90 miles
south of me). And the media even mentioned that FACT some half-dozen
times last night, and said it hurt his papacy.

When the US and other nations tried to prosecute some 500 + pedophile
priests, JPII declared he'd defend them with the full weight of his
authority as Pope. And defend/ and hide them, he did.

One such pedophile priest (admitted to molesting over 50 boys) was
hiding in a "safe house" in Portland until last year, when he got
careless and went out for a "day run" to the local convenience store.
One of this rapist's neighbors recognized him, dialed 9-1-1, and he
was arrested, and is now in prison where he belongs.

And John Paul II hid him for 16 years!

That is on John Paul's conscience, and he is now burning for allowing
it!

And for you to defend JP II for THAT makes you no better than the
pedophiles he defended and hid!

You are not even wise enough
>to know who wrote the Timothy epistles, let alone judge salvation.

You are not even wise enough to leave the distant past in the distant
past, moron.

Is that ALL You have on me?

Get a life!

And get saved, while you have a chance1
April 3, 2005 3:40:39 PM

wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)

>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>> wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>> group)
>>>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>>>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>>

>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>
>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>

> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,

I am not God, nor do I claim to be!

However, I CAN read the bible, and I do. And I see where those go who
commit certain sins.

And I see where John Paul II has gone for protecting pedophiles.

jw

April 3, 2005 3:42:43 PM

<witchypoo@broomstick.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)

>"H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>news:p My3e.21509$C7.4935@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>>
>> "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>>> wrote:
>>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>>> group)
>>>

>>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>>
>>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>>

>> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,
>
>jw must be taking a break from writing his incest pornography.

Some mindless drones get truly fixated. Have you never heard of the
two classics, Caligula? And Lolita?

Both VERY controversial, both considered classics.

Nor have you proved that I ever wrote any such thing.

And why are you so interested in incest porn, witchy?

I've moved on. YOU are the one in need of intervention!

jw
April 3, 2005 3:43:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:53:53 -0500, "Doc: The
absent-minded-professor!" <Doc@Watson.yup> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:41:16 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
><witchypoo@broomstick.com> sez the following funny stuff:
>

>>"H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com> wrote in message
>>news:p My3e.21509$C7.4935@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>>>
>>> "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message

>>> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,
>>
>>jw must be taking a break from writing his incest pornography.
>
>or could it be that he might be still doing it under yet another
>name???

Was that YET ANOTHER ACCUSATION from the psychopath herself?

jw
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 6:28:06 PM

> x-no-archive: yes
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:22:23 GMT, "H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com>
> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
>>
>>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>> On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>>> wrote:
>>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>>> group)
>>>

>>> Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>>>
>>> He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>>>

>> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,
>
> I am not God, nor do I claim to be!
>
> However, I CAN read the bible, and I do. And I see where those go who
> commit certain sins.

That Bible you claim to have read records Jesus' approach to sinners.
Jesus was in the business of forgiveness rather than condemnation.

> And I see where John Paul II has gone for protecting pedophiles.

A bit like when Jesus stopped people from stoning an adulterous woman to
death (which was, in those days, a sin worse that pedophilia).
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 7:24:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

"jw

> x-no-archive: yes
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:53:53 -0500, "Doc: The
> absent-minded-professor!" <Doc@Watson.yup> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
> >On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:41:16 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
> ><witchypoo@broomstick.com> sez the following funny stuff:
> >

> >>"H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> >>news:p My3e.21509$C7.4935@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> >>jw must be taking a break from writing his incest pornography.
> >
> >or could it be that he might be still doing it under yet another
> >name???
>
> Was that YET ANOTHER ACCUSATION from the psychopath herself?
>
> jw

It looks like it was a question about you and your incest writing!

Do you even have a clue? Didn't you write "Oh, Daddy! That feels so
good! Mommy was lucky for you ..."? Mister author of pornography how
old do you think a child to be before they stops referring to mother as
"mommy"? Do you know what I think from this piece of thrash with your
byline from NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.3.91.110, I'll tell the judge.
jimmy
Anonymous
April 3, 2005 9:25:00 PM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:39:30 -0700, jw <j w<no>@yahoo.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:56:16 -0800, Falcon <Falcon23587@commcasst.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Are you now pretending to be God, John?
>
>I know John Paul II OPENLY declared that he would protect and defend
>the pedophile priests (one was later found in Portland, some 90 miles
>south of me). And the media even mentioned that FACT some half-dozen
>times last night, and said it hurt his papacy.
>
>When the US and other nations tried to prosecute some 500 + pedophile
>priests, JPII declared he'd defend them with the full weight of his
>authority as Pope. And defend/ and hide them, he did.
>
>One such pedophile priest (admitted to molesting over 50 boys) was
>hiding in a "safe house" in Portland until last year, when he got
>careless and went out for a "day run" to the local convenience store.
>One of this rapist's neighbors recognized him, dialed 9-1-1, and he
>was arrested, and is now in prison where he belongs.
>
>And John Paul II hid him for 16 years!
>
>That is on John Paul's conscience, and he is now burning for allowing
>it!
>
>And for you to defend JP II for THAT makes you no better than the
>pedophiles he defended and hid!

I am not defending anyone's sin, be it his, yours or mine. I merely
asked how you think you can play "God" and judge salvation. Are you
now adding more unpardonable sins in your quest to pretend to know
and judge others to heaven or hell?

> You are not even wise enough
>>to know who wrote the Timothy epistles, let alone judge salvation.
>
>You are not even wise enough to leave the distant past in the distant
>past, moron.

The fact remains that you are not even wise enough to know something
as elementary as that, let alone judge salvation. Did you also miss
that, John, about judging salvation? Seems pretty clear that you
did.

--
Ciao,
Falcon

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:24:32 -0400, ujb <ujb@bigfoot.com> sez the
following funny stuff:

>"jw
>>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:53:53 -0500, "Doc: The
>> absent-minded-professor!" <Doc@Watson.yup> wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>> group)
>> >On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:41:16 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
>> ><witchypoo@broomstick.com> sez the following funny stuff:

>> >or could it be that he might be still doing it under yet another
>> >name???
>>
>> Was that YET ANOTHER ACCUSATION from the psychopath herself?
>>
>> jw
>
>It looks like it was a question about you and your incest writing!
>
>Do you even have a clue? Didn't you write "Oh, Daddy! That feels so
>good! Mommy was lucky for you ..."? Mister author of pornography how
>old do you think a child to be before they stops referring to mother as
>"mommy"? Do you know what I think from this piece of thrash with your
>byline from NNTP-Posting-Host: 67.3.91.110, I'll tell the judge.
>jimmy

You betcha!! A LOT OF US will be only too happy to tell the judge when
liar-johnnie tries suing anyone.
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 2:04:54 PM

: >: >: > wrote:
: >: >: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
: >: >: > group)
: >: >: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
: >: >: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
: >: >: >
: >: >: >
[...]

The pedophiles scandal and any involvement he may or may not of had has
nothing to do with fate.

-------------------
fwp@deepthought.com
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 2:08:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

In rec.photo.digital Mark? <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

: "Frank Pittel" <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message
: news:p oqdnTWjev-c1NPfRVn-vQ@giganews.com...
: > In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net>
: >
: > : > wrote:
: > : > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
: > : > group)
: > : >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
: > : >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
: > : >
: > : >
: > : > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
: > : >
: > : > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
: >
: > : I'm not Catholic...
: > : ...But you are a jerk with no class.
: >
: > I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
: > publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.

: That's not for you to decide.

You're correct. It's up to the Lord to decide. That said I stand be my
earlier statement.

-------------------
fwp@deepthought.com
April 7, 2005 8:59:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:08:25 -0500, Frank Pittel
<fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>In rec.photo.digital Mark? <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>
>: "Frank Pittel" <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote in message
>: news:p oqdnTWjev-c1NPfRVn-vQ@giganews.com...
>: > In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net>
>: > wrote:
>: >
>: > : "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>: > : news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
>: > : > x-no-archive: yes
>: > : > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>: > : > wrote:
>: > : > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: > : > group)
>: > : >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>: > : >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>: > : >
>: > : >
>: > : > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>: > : >
>: > : > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>: >
>: > : I'm not Catholic...
>: > : ...But you are a jerk with no class.
>: >
>: > I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
>: > publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.
>
>: That's not for you to decide.
>
>You're correct. It's up to the Lord to decide. That said I stand be my
>earlier statement.

Jesus Himself said that if anyone hurt "one of these little ones", it
would be better for him to have a millstone (boat anchor) tied around
his neck and be tossed into the deepest sea."

Since JPII did NOTHING about the MASSIVE incidents of RCC priests
raping children, but threw his "full authority" behind protecting them
from prosecution", he sealed his own fate.

I myself am aware of a pedophile priest in Portland (that's 90 some
miles south of Seattle, where I make my home) who JPII HID for some 16
years. The man was an admitted child rapist, with some 50 kids who
were KNOWN to have been molested by him.

What did JPII do? Provided that monster a "safe house" in which he
hid for 16 years. Then one day last year, the monster priest ventured
out during the day, made a "quick trip" to the local convenience
store, and a neighbor saw him, recognized him, and promptly dialed
9-11. He is now where he belongs, in prison.

But what did JPII do? He hid the man from rightful prosecution for 16
YEARS!

Making JPII guilty of the man's CONFESSED crimes.

The ONLY reason JPII isn't in a US prison, is that he has "diplomatic
immunity" so our helpless authorities put on a smiley face and pretend
he didn't do it.

And now that he's dead, you all want to pretend it didn't happen.

jw
April 7, 2005 9:20:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:04:54 -0500, Frank Pittel
<fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>In rec.photo.digital "jw <j w" <no>@yahoo.com> wrote:
>: x-no-archive: yes
>: On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:13:14 -0600, Frank Pittel
>: <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
>: copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: group)
>: >In rec.photo.digital jw <j w <no>@yahoo.com> wrote:
>: >: x-no-archive: yes
>: >: On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 01:25:53 -0600, Frank Pittel
>: >: <fwp@warlock.deepthought.com> wrote:
>: >: copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: >: group)
>: >: >In rec.photo.digital "Mark?" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:
>: >: >
>: >: >: "jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>: >: >: news:vhds41d7b9v4qovvomlgaumvem3or7aeoi@4ax.com...
>: >: >: > x-no-archive: yes
>: >: >: > On 1 Apr 2005 19:31:43 -0800, wilmadockery@hotmail.com (Will Dockery)
>: >: >: > wrote:
>: >: >: > copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>: >: >: > group)
>: >: >: >>Maybe this is a sign from above that we are being fooled by
>: >: >: >>charlatans? As if George W wasn't enough.
>: >: >: >
>: >: >: >
>: >: >: > Don't rush things! The old man isn't dead yet!
>: >: >: >
>: >: >: > He'll descend into the pit soon enough!
>: >: >
>: >: >: I'm not Catholic...
>: >: >: ...But you are a jerk with no class.
>: >: >
>: >: >I'm not catholic either but if he believes the things that he
>: >: >publically professed to believing he will be going to hell.
>: >
>: >: Who will be going to hell?
>: >
>: >: Me or JPII?
>: >
>: >I don't know about you but I was refering to JPII.
>

>: Then we agree. For his protection of pedophiles (which was mentioned
>: SEVERAL times last night) if nothing else, he is now burning.
>
>: (and one pedophile he hid for some 16 years he hid in Portland, which
>: is about 90 miles south of me, which is how I know about it)
>
>The pedophiles scandal and any involvement he may or may not of had has
>nothing to do with fate.

I am not sure how you are using the term "fate." However, I am saying
that he allowed (the guy at the top ALWAYS must assume responsibility
for what happens on his watch) this to happen. And when confronted,
rather than take action to have those monsters prosecuted, he chose to
protect "his priesthood."

One child rapist priest he chose to protect by "hiding" in a "safe
house" for 16 years was recently caught by local authorities, and is
now in prison where he belongs, having admitted to raping some 50
boys.

And that is on JPII's head! Those boys were likely RUINED for life,and
all JPII could say was, "I'll protect my PRIESTS!"

("To HELL with those boys! My priests have more value than the boys
they raped because I wouldn't allow my priests to marry and have the
normal outlet for their urges!")

MT 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
welcomes me. 6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who
believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large
millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the
sea.

NIV

I didn't seal JPII's doom Jesus did.

jw
April 7, 2005 9:24:49 AM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:25:00 -0700, Falcon <Falcon23587@commcasst.net>
wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)
>On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:39:30 -0700, jw <j w<no>@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>x-no-archive: yes
>>On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:56:16 -0800, Falcon <Falcon23587@commcasst.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Are you now pretending to be God, John?
>>
>>I know John Paul II OPENLY declared that he would protect and defend
>>the pedophile priests (one was later found in Portland, some 90 miles
>>south of me). And the media even mentioned that FACT some half-dozen
>>times last night, and said it hurt his papacy.
>>
>>When the US and other nations tried to prosecute some 500 + pedophile
>>priests, JPII declared he'd defend them with the full weight of his
>>authority as Pope. And defend/ and hide them, he did.
>>
>>One such pedophile priest (admitted to molesting over 50 boys) was
>>hiding in a "safe house" in Portland until last year, when he got
>>careless and went out for a "day run" to the local convenience store.
>>One of this rapist's neighbors recognized him, dialed 9-1-1, and he
>>was arrested, and is now in prison where he belongs.
>>
>>And John Paul II hid him for 16 years!
>>
>>That is on John Paul's conscience, and he is now burning for allowing
>>it!
>>
>>And for you to defend JP II for THAT makes you no better than the
>>pedophiles he defended and hid!
>
>I am not defending anyone's sin, be it his, yours or mine.

Sure you are, LIAR! (that term you so love to apply to me).

I merely
>asked how you think you can play "God" and judge salvation.

I am not playing God. I am giving my opinion. You sure give YOUR
unsolicited opinion whenever you please.

If you know in advance that you aren't going to like my POV, I suggest
AGAIN that you not bother yourself with it.

Are you
>now adding more unpardonable sins in your quest to pretend to know
>and judge others to heaven or hell?

MT 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
welcomes me. 6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who
believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large
millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the
sea.

Jesus already pronounced judgment. I am merely a messenger, relaying
the message. If you don't like the message, don't blame the messenger.

>> You are not even wise enough
>>>to know who wrote the Timothy epistles, let alone judge salvation.
>>
>>You are not even wise enough to leave the distant past in the distant
>>past, moron.
>
>The fact remains that you are not even wise enough to know something
>as elementary as that, let alone judge salvation.

You are OBVIOUSLY SO SUPERIOR TO ME spiritually, I don't know why you
even bother.

killfiled.

jw

Did you also miss
>that, John, about judging salvation? Seems pretty clear that you
>did.
April 7, 2005 9:31:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,rec.arts.poems,alt.atheism,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

x-no-archive: yes
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:28:06 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
number here)@cox..net> wrote:
copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
group)

>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:22:23 GMT, "H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com>
>> wrote:
>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>> group)
>>>
>>>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message

>>> jw--who is God almighty and judges the living and the dead,
>>
>> I am not God, nor do I claim to be!
>>
>> However, I CAN read the bible, and I do. And I see where those go who
>> commit certain sins.
>
>That Bible you claim to have read records Jesus' approach to sinners.
>Jesus was in the business of forgiveness rather than condemnation.

Very true. Yet He DID condemn the Pharisees and the hypocrites, if you
bothered to read and not quote from memory.

He also made it VERY clear that there would be special punishment for
those who hurt or who allowed others to hurt children.

MT 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
welcomes me.
6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to
sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around
his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

>> And I see where John Paul II has gone for protecting pedophiles.
>
>A bit like when Jesus stopped people from stoning an adulterous woman to
>death (which was, in those days, a sin worse that pedophilia).

Not so.

You give your opinion. I don't see you quoting any scripture.

MT 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
welcomes me. 6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who
believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large
millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the
sea.

jw

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 11:27:03 AM

In article <gu9a51hujohcmb64jbaj9vork3epnko5v0@4ax.com>, jw <j w says...

>Very true. Yet He DID condemn the Pharisees and the hypocrites, if you
>bothered to read and not quote from memory.

Yeshua did not condemn the Pharisees as a whole, only some of their teachings
and a few individuals. As a matter of fact the Pharisees are the only group
that Yeshua actually "endorsed" when He told people to listen to them when they
were teaching from the seat of Moses. Yeshua was the most closely aligned with
the Pharisees among the various groups (Sadducees, Essenes, Zealots) because of
their views on scripture and He probably studied under the Hillel school. It is
pretty likely that most of His conflicts with the Pharisees where with those of
the Shammai school, not necessarily the Hillel group.

>You give your opinion. I don't see you quoting any scripture.

Speaking of hypocrites and quoting scripture, can you show us all the scripture
you learned from when you constantly tell others to "GFY." Or are you just once
again spouting words about scripture which you have no clue about in meaning or
application?

Ciao,
Falcon
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 7:38:26 PM

> x-no-archive: yes
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:28:06 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
> number here)@cox..net> wrote:
> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
> group)
>>
>>"jw @yahoo.com>" <j w<no> wrote in message
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:22:23 GMT, "H Dickmann" <HERPEM@bigpond.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> copyright 2005 John Weatherly all rights reserved (keep it in the
>>> group)

>>> I am not God, nor do I claim to be!
>>>
>>> However, I CAN read the bible, and I do. And I see where those go who
>>> commit certain sins.

"Certain sin???"

Which "certain sin" is beyond God's capacity to forgive?
Name one, please.
Paul...who wrote the bulk of the New Testament used to murder Christians,
for crying out loud, and yet this is the man who would go on to build the
Christian church after his conversion and...take a breath...forgiveness.

I have no tolerance for those who would harm children either...but my
intolerance never extends to declaring damnation.
That is neither my, nor your right to proclaim.

>>That Bible you claim to have read records Jesus' approach to sinners.
>>Jesus was in the business of forgiveness rather than condemnation.
>
> Very true. Yet He DID condemn the Pharisees and the hypocrites, if you
> bothered to read and not quote from memory.

Please quote where he damned them to hell on the spot?
He did not.
He called them what they were.
That never implied or stated that they wre beyond redemption.
You cannot quote anything to the contrary because in your very own example
it simply does not exist.

> He also made it VERY clear that there would be special punishment for
> those who hurt or who allowed others to hurt children.

> MT 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
> welcomes me.
> 6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to
> sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around
> his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

>>> And I see where John Paul II has gone for protecting pedophiles.
>>
>>A bit like when Jesus stopped people from stoning an adulterous woman to
>>death (which was, in those days, a sin worse that pedophilia).
>
> Not so.
>
> You give your opinion. I don't see you quoting any scripture.

Ah. So as long as you keep quoting the same verse as you do below 5 or 6
times, you figure you must be correct in declaring the damnation of other,
aye?

> MT 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
> welcomes me. 6 But if anyone causes one of these little ones who
> believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large
> millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the
> sea.

Skipping records never make it to the end.
I hope you'll find a new tune, bub.
!