HELP! Playing Copied Games

From: "Andy Carver" <andy_carver@hotmail.com>
Subject: !HELP! Playing Copied Games

Hi glad to see this group is still up, ive got hold of GC bin files, i dont
know if they work yet.

I need a few techie Qs answered as my machine dosent play dvdrs

1. Does the macine have to be chipped? I WOULD LOVE A LOADER

2. does the the dvdr have to have a certain ink?

please email me back directly if you can

many thanks, i will repay with files

cheers

andy

Andy Carver wrote:
> From: "Andy Carver" <andy_carver@hotmail.com>
> Subject: !HELP! Playing Copied Games
>

> Hi glad to see this group is still up, ive got hold of GC bin files, i dont
> know if they work yet.
>
> I need a few techie Qs answered as my machine dosent play dvdrs
>
> 1. Does the macine have to be chipped? I WOULD LOVE A LOADER
>
> 2. does the the dvdr have to have a certain ink?
>
> please email me back directly if you can
>
> many thanks, i will repay with files
>
> cheers
>
> andy

3. You have to not be stupid.