NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM 2TECH,INC.

G

SHUT DOWN ALL YOUR BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY!

THEIR WEBSITE : WWW.2TECH.COM .

WHIPPING REALL GOOD!. NO DELIVERY!@ IT'S NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE FOR ANY BUYERS.

TRY TO AVOID THAT FAT LADY: TAMMY,OR FAT "MATT". YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEIR SONG. MAN! IT'S ABOSOLUTE
AVOID! . THEIR LINK SITE IS also colorcases.com. Anything Colorcase,or Colorcases- all that home based whipping companies is a real joke. Warning! Avoid with all Causes

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
a) there is a forum where you're supposed to put this stuff on..
b) you're promoting your own company across all forums
c) you're spamming against other companies
d) you're obviously spamming numerous different boards (I've seen you at different board last nigh)

None of these are the type of posts I come to THG for...

I don't know about others, but I'd highly prefer if you took your spamming elsewhere...I find it offensive and insulting my intelligence.
I personally won't buy your cases just out of principle now (I'm kinda cranky that way:)

Get off...

G

Hello! It's your choice,and opinions to where to buy,and what to say.I have my own views on my own perspective. It's that fair!

Other comsumers need to know of this!.That's is my opinion

Thanks for your comments!

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
>>I have my own views on my own perspective
Hey, couldn't agree more there... to each his own:)

all I'm saying is... there's a forum made EXACTLY for this -- it's right down there in Tom's Community... its called "bad Shops" or similar... be polite and respectful of the rules and post there... and then when I'm buying a case or whatever I'll check there.
Posting it to every unrelated forum moves your act from service to annoyance...:(
have a nice day:)

G

HellO!

You got your points crossed,but please be more understanding toward other guys opinions also.

Let's stop this "Re-count" right now.

Have a good night!

G

Hey Kodiak:

I found a place where thay sell:

128MB-133 Memory for $49.00
64MB-133 for only $27.00

For qty's of 10 pcs.

Let me know , if you are interested.

Kodiak

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
thanx, but I just bought a new killer system, and now I have 256MB of CAS2 133 RAM which is quite enough for what I use:)
Thanx though! :)

G

New Current Memory Price for:

NEC 128MB PC-800 is $214.00.

Check your price,and don't get "whipped up " like me.

E-mail to me, and I will show to you several good place to buy.

Remember, don't ever buy anything from:

www.colorcases.com, or www.Atxcases.com ,and many more domain names under all same shiddy company named: " 2 TECH-Downer Grove,IL ...specially memory

G

I have recieved a reply from Colorcase (Rainier company) and they say that they have no connection to colorcases.com. In fact they seem to be quite distressed at the fact that someone has tacked an S onto their trademarked name and are actively trading as such.

This is the entire content of their reply.

The colorcase.com and colorcases.com(2tech) is not associated with each other in any means.

Justing putting "s" at the one's trade mark name "colorcase" and selling similar products or sometimes same product is not a good business conduct at all. What do you think? We need some feed back on this matter for our internal use.

Colorcase is a trademark of a Rainier Company which first introduced the color computer chassis into US market thru Consumer Electronic Shows and Comdex Shows held in the US. We are the oem manufacturer of most of the cases and also distribute alot of innovative cases from other manufacturers
who wishes to sell thru us.

Colorcases buys cases from some of our distributors or get cases from other sources and sells it to their customers.

The problem is the confusion which 2tech created. Everybody is getting confused.

What do you think?

G

Do you just post nonsensical things to build up you profile level, or do you smoke lots of crack. I have been reading toms articals for about a year and just recently found the "community", everyone who posts except you puts lots of effort into there replies. You on the other hand, just like to bash this or that e-commerice site or whatever the hell you f'd up mind dreams of. So get a life and find somewhere else to spead your stupidity.

Your truely
pill128

G

Dear Pill:

Take your pill,and get some sleep.
This is valuable informations,and consumers need to know of this facts.

We have freedom of speech,and but please watch out your language before you write. All right.

Absolutely,and positively NO" F" .pls.

Thanks for your opinion,altough I totally disagree with your non-sense

jg38141

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
DRPC- Go somewhere else- Your advertising is basically spam, useless banter anyone on here could find out for themselves on pricewatch etc. You're wasting everyone's time, including your own. No one here is going to go to any site you post just because you say it's great. We all know what to look for and where to look without you, believe it or not, and I think we would all appreciate it if you cut the message board banners. Thanks for your oppinions, but especially on this particular forum, they are way out of place.

"Are you saying that I can dodge bullets?"

G

I agree. A number of us have already told you this since you started spamming last week, DRPC. No one trusts a spammer or values their opinions.

Mike

seanmcne

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ok as any other good tom's hardware community goer I am reading through posts of people in need of help and expect to get help back along with some general trivia on the side. I am reading along and what do I find?? Nothing other than this raving lunatic rambling on about some stupid ecommerce site. WHY DO I CARE, SIR???? There is another place on this site for you to post this. I have many relatives and friends that forward me B.S. everyday so I can read it and get my fill of total crap and stupidity. Why do I need to have my time wasted by you? The only thing worse than reading your crap is the gramatical and spelling errors you make in your posts. One last thing DRPC take your freedom of speech and shove it, that has no relavance to this situation. That is an amendment made for us people that have something good and sensible to say!

Yours Truly!
-=-Seanmcne-=-
PS: Freedom of speech is protected from the gov't not from people. Try using your brain, that is why it was given to you. I am appauled at your stupidity.

G

"At any rate, i know this has been discussed in the past, but my only problem with spamming msg boards is when its done for the shameless promotion of a product that is not really relevant to any of the discussions at hand"-Sean

My Contribution is valuable issue. Who is going to stop this! I got my opinion,and do listen to others opinions as well,even is opposite of my perspective.

jg38141

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You've been mislead DRPC. We don't like spamming whether it's relavent or not. So stop. Thanks.

"Are you saying that I can dodge bullets?"

G

Exactly, as someone stated much earlier there is a place for complaints about online businesses in this community. Suspicious complaints listed in the "Memory" catagory will never be viewed as anything but spammming. BTW DRPC what on earth do you mean when you say, "I got my opinion,and do listen to others opinions as well,even is opposite of my perspective", you certainly didn't listen to Kodiak when he told you to stop spamming, then you had the audacity to ask him if he wanted to buy RAM from you. Then proceeded to bash some other company. I don't understand you logic.

Oh yeah, and one last thing, I gotta agree with Seanmcne, a few spelling or gramatical errors is understandable, but some of your posts are unreadable...the ablility to preview and edit you post is there for a reason, use it.

pill128

Take your PILL, and get some sleep.

G

lol~

Let's stop Re-Count here!.
I got my point crossed. And, it's good enough.

spglFCBWBUSTER

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2001
No wonder why cusotmers are angry to this guys(Matt,and Tammy):

Comment From User: (ktchong)
Mon Nov 20 00:37:31 2000
"ColorCases' prices are not that great. It charges too much for its lousy shipping. A week after I had placed my order, I had to send ColorCases a reminder email before the company shipped out my order. It took another whole week for the case to arrive. So it took two weeks for me to finally get my case.ColorCases' telephone customer service is non-existent,. It would only allow me to leave voice messages so its representative could "call me back" (yeah, like that's gonna happen.) It did respond to my emails in a timely fashion, though...., I won't want to deal with ColorCases again

Comment From User: (jojo4918)
Thu Oct 26 14:39:25 2000
I also have had a bad experience with ColorCases.com. I ordered a case from them two and a half months ago and it still has not arrived. I have called several times and have been told that the case has been shipped but UPS has lost the package _AND_ that they have not had that case in stock for some time and there was no way that it could have shipped to me. I have been promised a call-back with additional information three times and no one has called me back yet. It seems that I will have no choice but to dispute the charges with my credit card company as ColorCases.com seems completely unwilling to help. I personally believe that they are crooks.

Comment From User: (netweeny)
Fri Jul 21 20:52:03 2000
My experience with colorcases.com was not a good one. I ordered a case and specified it to be second dayed to me. I didn't receive it till a month and half later! And it wasn't even the original one that I wanted. And to top it off it was cracked (a plastic case) in two different spots and had a broken tab. During the month and a half that I was trying to figure out where my case was, i was told: 1) They were having trouble getting the cases through customs... 2) UPS lost the delivery....... 3) Their shippers were giving them problems and weren't shipping them out...

Well....which is it??!!! After running the gamut with them, to their credit, they did offer me a higher priced case (mainly because they couldn't get me the one I ordered) and to ship it to me free of charge. However, once it finally got to me, as i stated above, it was busted. They told me to file a claim with UPS and they would ship me another one right away. I didn't get the replacement for about 2 weeks.

It was very hard to get anyone on the phone. They did respond to email in a timely manner though and seemed courteous. But it was like running in circles trying to get my order.

Consider yourself forewarned.

And... list go on and on..

Call today,and find out yourself

seanmcne

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Why are you spamming now? Do you want to tell me that? If I find out you are a DRPC reincarnation, I will have you removed.

-=-Sean-=-
I hate picking fights... but it's so fun :smile:

seanmcne

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
The post you refer to is an informational post taht I put up to explain what happened to DRPC, nice try buddy :smile:

-=-Sean-=-
I hate picking fights... but it's so fun :smile:

TRENDING THREADS