Animal Crossing - can't get perfect :-(

I got a GameCube for Christmas, and have been playing Animal Crossing
pretty much daily since March. I need a few more seasonal bugs and
seasonal fish and 4 paintings to fill our my museum. I have just over
$1,000,000 in the bank, and things are going pretty well. The one
thing I simply cannot do is get the wishing well to judge my town to be
perfect.

I've gone through and complied with all the GameFAQs guidelines...

- between 9 & 16 trees on each normal lot.
- no trees adjacent to each other, or anything else (rocks, houses).
- no trash.
- no weeds... I clear them all out just about every day.

But I'm stuck on the "satisfactory level of prosperity" message.

I'm almost ready to trash the town and start from scratch. Before I
do, is there anything obvious I could be missing?

The majority of the trees are fruit trees. I've visited a number of
other towns, so I have 4 different varieties of fruit growing on top of
my native fruit.

Thanks for the help!

--
Bill Cable - Steelers Fan & Star Wars Collector
http://CreatureCantina.com <----- funny!

Bill Cable wrote:
> I got a GameCube for Christmas, and have been playing Animal Crossing
> pretty much daily since March. I need a few more seasonal bugs and
> seasonal fish and 4 paintings to fill our my museum. I have just over
> $1,000,000 in the bank, and things are going pretty well. The one
> thing I simply cannot do is get the wishing well to judge my town to be
> perfect.
>
> I've gone through and complied with all the GameFAQs guidelines...
>
> - between 9 & 16 trees on each normal lot.
> - no trees adjacent to each other, or anything else (rocks, houses).
> - no trash.
> - no weeds... I clear them all out just about every day.
>
> But I'm stuck on the "satisfactory level of prosperity" message.
>
> I'm almost ready to trash the town and start from scratch. Before I
> do, is there anything obvious I could be missing?
>
> The majority of the trees are fruit trees. I've visited a number of
> other towns, so I have 4 different varieties of fruit growing on top of
> my native fruit.
>
> Thanks for the help!

You might be better served to post your question at the Animal Crossing
board at gameFAQs. This group is about dead.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=516502

Bill Cable wrote:I got a GameCube for Christmas, and have been playing
[...]

I think I read that cutting down the big trees and planting new
ones(maybe ones you can buy at Nook's?) could raise the town rating.I
haven't gotten the town rating perfect before,so I wouldn't know,but I
think that you should also remove the stumps.Also,I think that if your
house has a high HRA rating,that is supposed to raise the rating.

Please allow me to bring up this part of the post:But I'm stuck on the
"satisfactory level of prosperity" message.

Maybe that is the perfection message.I think that your town has to have
the perfect rating for two weeks.

Munch.

On 8 Aug 2005 13:27:12 -0700, "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com>
thought hard and wrote:

>Bill Cable wrote:
>> I got a GameCube for Christmas, and have been playing Animal Crossing
>> pretty much daily since March. I need a few more seasonal bugs and
>> seasonal fish and 4 paintings to fill our my museum. I have just over
>> $1,000,000 in the bank, and things are going pretty well. The one
>> thing I simply cannot do is get the wishing well to judge my town to be
>> perfect.
>>
>> I've gone through and complied with all the GameFAQs guidelines...
>>
>> - between 9 & 16 trees on each normal lot.
>> - no trees adjacent to each other, or anything else (rocks, houses).
>> - no trash.
>> - no weeds... I clear them all out just about every day.
>>
>> But I'm stuck on the "satisfactory level of prosperity" message.
>>
>> I'm almost ready to trash the town and start from scratch. Before I
>> do, is there anything obvious I could be missing?
>>
>> The majority of the trees are fruit trees. I've visited a number of
>> other towns, so I have 4 different varieties of fruit growing on top of
>> my native fruit.
>>
>> Thanks for the help!
>
>You might be better served to post your question at the Animal Crossing
>board at gameFAQs. This group is about dead.

Is about?

>http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=516502

--

-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.

Read the General FAQ at GameFAQs by Pikachu 4 President.

9 trees are good, 12 trees are better.