Cooling a 480

G

just bought a used asus 480 in brand new condition for $240, for the price i couldn't resist but cooling is a well known issue for 480s. i got up to 92C playing metro 2033 this weekend and i am not liking those temps one bit, i can turn up the fan but everyone knows the noise they make at higher rpms. what is the best solution that has a good price/cooling ratio? i would prefer my card to be under 80C at full load, under 75C if possible and if i can get those temps with a bit of OCing thats even better.

i pretty much have an unlimited amount of room in every direction since the 480 is the only card on my sli capable mo-bo and i took out the HDD rack

some that i have seen include:
thermalright spitfire $130 [including bracket and vram cpu sinks and fans]
arctic cooling accelero xtreme plus $80
gelid icy vision $60

then of course there are water cooling blocks for around $120-$140

i would preferably like to keep the price under $100

i have a sandybridge i5-2500k and its well known that water cooling isnt needed for them and i dont over clock it more than 4.4GHz, but it would be quite awesome to be probably one of 3 people in my area to have a liquid cooled system, but it would be just for bragging rights. i do however have enough to liquid cool my system but i would want a slightly bigger case so i can fit more/bigger radiators inside my case. i currently have a HAF 912 and i could only stick about 120mm radiators in it in different places, or if i did some modding i could fit a 2x 120mm radiator, but id rather save liquid cooling for the next case.

G

just ran furmark for 15 minutes with stock fan set on 100% [so flippin loud!], with a slight OC and 6 case fans set on high and i got 83C. i revise my statement, i would like load OC temps to be under 70C, 65C if possible.

G

i think i have seen enough reviews and benchmarks to go with a arctic cooling accelero xtreme plus, but ill wait a day or 2 for input. the 92C was with the fan on auto and the xtreme plus is pretty much silent at full speed, i already have a noisy case so it wont matter too much