Baten Kaitos cheap

I might be the only one who cares here, but I found Baten Kaitos at
Toys R Us (through Amazon) for $14.97, or 20 and change after shipping.
I just now bought it, because my backlog is getting so large that I
wait for most games to drop this low before buying. Amazon links are
about a million characters long, so I made it nice and easy for you:

<http://tinyurl.com/e44xs>

Thought maybe someone here'd like to know.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"TheShujin" <ucphenom82@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I might be the only one who cares here, but I found Baten Kaitos at
> Toys R Us (through Amazon) for $14.97, or 20 and change after shipping.
> I just now bought it, because my backlog is getting so large that I
> wait for most games to drop this low before buying. Amazon links are
> about a million characters long, so I made it nice and easy for you:
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/e44xs>
>
> Thought maybe someone here'd like to know.

Thanks =)

"TheShujin" <ucphenom82@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I might be the only one who cares here, but I found Baten Kaitos at
> Toys R Us (through Amazon) for $14.97, or 20 and change after shipping.
> I just now bought it, because my backlog is getting so large that I
> wait for most games to drop this low before buying. Amazon links are
> about a million characters long, so I made it nice and easy for you:
>
> <http://tinyurl.com/e44xs>
>
> Thought maybe someone here'd like to know.

If you can still find a copy, Circuit City has it for $9.99...