New Bluetooth phone for T-Mobile?

Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that matter!)
phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the SonyErricson.

But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included Bluetooth.
Any word?

Chester
4 answers Last reply
More about bluetooth phone mobile

    "Chester" <chester@NOSPAMprosoundusa.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that matter!)
    > phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
    > phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the
    SonyErricson.

    > But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included Bluetooth.
    > Any word?
    >
    > Chester

    I heard something from Moto a while back about T-Mobile (UK) exclusive
    handsets. There's 2 I believe, and one bound to have BT - I'll see if I can
    find the literature when I'm at work.

    --
    Antz,
    Part of the UKtm family

    Hi there, while I am looking for info for the US market, you may have
    something. I think what I'm looking for is the Moto V600. Any info on when
    that model will be available for TMobile US?

    Chester
    ">-©LuVbuG©-<" <anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Chester" <chester@NOSPAMprosoundusa.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that
    matter!)
    > > phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
    > > phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the
    > SonyErricson.
    > >
    > > But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included
    Bluetooth.
    > > Any word?
    > >
    > > Chester
    > >

    > I heard something from Moto a while back about T-Mobile (UK) exclusive
    > handsets. There's 2 I believe, and one bound to have BT - I'll see if I
    can
    > find the literature when I'm at work.
    >
    > --
    > Antz,
    > Part of the UKtm family

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    > Hi there, while I am looking for info for the US market, you may have
    > something. I think what I'm looking for is the Moto V600. Any info on when
    > that model will be available for TMobile US?
    >
    > Chester

    No idea.

    The V600 is out on T-Mobile UK, so I expect that it will be with you guys
    very soon.

    Hope this helps,

    --
    Antz,
    Part of the UKtm family

    The Motorola V600 has been released for T Mobile.
    You can also use the Motorola bluetooth dongle for the V300, V60, and T720.

    --
    Thank You

    Canyon River Cellular Company
    P.O. Box 801103
    Dallas, Texas 75380-1103
    (972) 618-2706
    (972) 618-1747
    www.canyonriver.com
    sales@canyonriver.com

    "Chester" <chester@NOSPAMprosoundusa.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that matter!)
    > phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
    > phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the
    SonyErricson.

    > But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included Bluetooth.
    > Any word?
    >
    > Chester

Bluetooth Mobile Phones Motorola