New Bluetooth phone for T-Mobile?

Last response: in Technologies
Share
July 9, 2004 6:08:42 AM

Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that matter!)
phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the SonyErricson.

But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included Bluetooth.
Any word?

Chester

More about : bluetooth phone mobile

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 2:23:14 PM

"Chester" <chester@NOSPAMprosoundusa.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that matter!)
> phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
> phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the
SonyErricson.

> But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included Bluetooth.
> Any word?
>
> Chester

I heard something from Moto a while back about T-Mobile (UK) exclusive
handsets. There's 2 I believe, and one bound to have BT - I'll see if I can
find the literature when I'm at work.

--
Antz,
Part of the UKtm family

Hi there, while I am looking for info for the US market, you may have
something. I think what I'm looking for is the Moto V600. Any info on when
that model will be available for TMobile US?

Chester
">-©LuVbuG©-<" <anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Chester" <chester@NOSPAMprosoundusa.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone know anything about a new Motorola (or any brand for that
matter!)
> > phone coming soon to T-Mobile that has Bluetooth? They only have three
> > phones right now as far as I can tell. The two Nokias, and the
> SonyErricson.
> >
> > But I heard a rumor of a Motorola 300 replacement that included
Bluetooth.
> > Any word?
> >
> > Chester
> >

> I heard something from Moto a while back about T-Mobile (UK) exclusive
> handsets. There's 2 I believe, and one bound to have BT - I'll see if I
can
> find the literature when I'm at work.
>
> --
> Antz,
> Part of the UKtm family

July 14, 2004 12:12:43 AM

> Hi there, while I am looking for info for the US market, you may have
> something. I think what I'm looking for is the Moto V600. Any info on when
> that model will be available for TMobile US?
>
> Chester

No idea.

The V600 is out on T-Mobile UK, so I expect that it will be with you guys
very soon.

Hope this helps,

--
Antz,
Part of the UKtm family

The Motorola V600 has been released for T Mobile.
You can also use the Motorola bluetooth dongle for the V300, V60, and T720.

--
Thank You

Canyon River Cellular Company
P.O. Box 801103