BlueScreen While Browsing web?

darktonian

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
I currently have my processor overclocked but im 99.9% Positive that's not the problem because I ran prime95 for over an hour and no blue screen. It only happens when im browsing the internet it seems like. I have a minidump file it created but i have no clue how to read it though and it wont let me upload it

donkeywax

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2011
an hour of prime 95 is not a long time in my opinion to call your overclock stable,
i would run at least two hours, ive had instability not occur until after that,
i would also run the three different prime 95 stress tests, small, large and blend,
ive been stable for over two hours on blend test and fail after only a few minutes on one of the others

darktonian

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
I use Opera/Internet Explorer and I ran prime95 Blend test for an hour an a half no problems. Like i said Im getting bluescreens randomly while browsing the internet. I have the minidump file but i dont know how to read them and it wont let me upload it.

Here is my Setting in bios below....

Cpu Ratio 12.5
Amd Turbo Cure Technology Disabled
Cpu Bus Frequency 300
PCIE Frequency 100
Dram Frequency 1600mhz
Cpu/NB frequency Auto
HT Link Speed Auto
Dram Timing Config - Default
Dram Driving Config- Default

Cpu & NB Voltage Mode MANUAL
Cpu Offset Voltage 1.36
CPU/NB Voltage 1.150 -Default Voltage<
Dram Voltage 1.50000- Default Voltage<
HT Voltage-Auto
NB Voltage Auto

Cpu Load Line Calibration [Enabled]

Cpu/NB Load-Line Calibration [AUTO]

Cpu Spread Spectrum [Disabled]

PCIE Spead Spectrum [Disabled]

Frizzo

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
based on what i'm looking at i'd advise you to: disable llc, and raise your cpu/nb to 1.2 . if you're using a phenom 955+ chip anyway, because you didn't supply many details. i'm just assuming you are using a phenom. if you're not don't bother applying this.