Programmable Function Keys

Mike

Splendid

I want to be able to minimize the WORD or EXCEL window I
am working FAST when someone comes by who shouldn't see
the info. Is there no function key or ANY key I can make
minimize the window quickly?

Windows Key + M Key - for all open visible windows. Same as Windows Key +D
Key

If you have a LCD monitor, set it at an angle or position that makes it
difficult to read from other places - I assume you are at your office and
hence have a poor quality LCD monitor :)
Michael

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to be able to minimize the WORD or EXCEL window I
> am working FAST when someone comes by who shouldn't see
> the info. Is there no function key or ANY key I can make
> minimize the window quickly?

To minimize all active programs at once, I would suggest you to use the
following key combination:

Windows Key + D

Regards,
Srikanth N

Att + Space or Alt + Hyphen (depending on mode), then N. You can assign DocMinimise (or AppMinimise)command to any key you want in Tools - Customise - Options - Keyboard

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html