I have roxie cd software. I removed the software. both my
dvd drivers went south. I cannot use my cd/dvd. help

Uninstall the problem devices in Device Manger. Reboot and Windows will
install the correct drives. Otherwise, you can either change the drivers via
Device Manager or install the devices via Add New Hardware - in Control
Panel
Michael
P.S. Since it's not clear from your message if you try to use "roxie cd
software" to play DVD's, try upgrading your Roxio - 5.0 was bugged or get
another Player.

"rob goldberg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have roxie cd software. I removed the software. both my
> dvd drivers went south. I cannot use my cd/dvd. help

kelly

Same answer:

Save the file below to your hard drive. Navigate to where you saved it and
double click the file. A confirmation dialog will appear when the script is
done. You may need to reboot for the change to take effect.

Restore CD/DVD in Explorer
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/xp_cd_dvd_fix.vbs

--
All the Best,