Nice looking case

cluser721

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
I am looking for a desktop Case for a mAtx or ATX board. I need it smaller than 6 inches height and the other 2 dimensions less than 17 inch but still be able to put in a radeon 6670 sized card (8" x 4"). I have been looking around in newegg and some other websites, but nothing has really hit the sweet spot of looks, $$$ and fits my constraints. I am not looking to spend much, maybe around $75, and prefer dark monochrome cases.

Any suggestions!

e-ninja

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
has to be this high, this wide, has to fit this kind of card, with this specifications, has to be this color, has to look a certain way..oh and all of this under 75 bucks..

i think you should do some searching on tigerdirect, newegg, maybe NCIX...

cluser721

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011

I guess I gotta pay the cost for what I need
These look nice. I did like some of those Antec ones. Still going through reviews etc

The dimensions are based on the furniture I have to host the cabinet

I figured as much.
I think that unit is the closest match for your specs.

cluser721

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
After doing some more research and reading the replies here, it feels like I need to change some parameters for what I am looking for.
Found a little bigger slot on my media-center by moving my receiver to another slot. So now I have a 7.5" x 20" x 20" slot in which I need to put my HTPC. I am increasing my budget range to $100-$150. Don't need a slot for GPU (using onboard chip).

My build: llano CPU/GPU, microATX MoBo, 2.5" SSD and a 5.25" optical drive.

So I am looking for a HTPC case smaller than 7.5" x 20" x 20" to fit the above build. A standard power supply would be preferred to make sure replacement (if it includes) is easy. Looks, build quality, Silent and ease of putting in components are preferred in that order of importance.

PS: Zeroed onto only black color cases