Run time error 75 in active directory user for windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

zia817

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
Hello,
I m having problem accessing a specific software while log in to my PC under Active Directory domain user. This software works file while work as administrator but show run time error 75 , path/file access error.

is there any solution behind this.

zia817

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

Thanks, I wanna let u know that I m admin of the AD domain. All other PC's under windows XP or vista as well some windows 7 are working fine. only problem happening for Levnevo Think center PC with enhanced experience series PC where win 7 is installed. If you know anything about it or any solution please inform.

piyushagrawal

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
This sounds like a permissions issue relating to NTFS security. Investigate a user in these end-users group-type and see if they have matching NTFS security groups or permissions to the file on the server. Also, make sure they have access to the folder and not just the EXE itself. You can use tools AccessEnum.exe provided by sysinternals. Run on the server to list all permissions from those folders involved.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897332
Then you can use AD Users and Computers to cross reference the permissions from the users that work versus the users that dont work... and compare their permissions effective on the resources that are supposed to be available.

Lepide

boomslanger

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012

Are you using an Intel processor? If so, download the fixit microcodes from Intel for Intel generation one iX processor and latest chipset drivers (dated after 10/2012) which address the SATA/Memory loop. By the way, do excuse me for a direct remark: Knowing how to read and write precise, perfect English is probably arequirement for a English Literature degree but, so long as you can get your message through, I do not think breaking your teeth and fingers over the lack of absolute command is necessary for using technical forums such as these. Some people develop inferiority complexes and get "stage fright" while trying to post perfectly legitimate (and some very interesting) issues that all and sundry can learn from. The worst manifestation of this issue is when people throw in a crop of absolutely inane slangs: as in"Wanna" and "u"etc.. to give the "casual, too bored to be bothered; "since I can use "wanna" and abbreviate "you" I obviously have the language licked bare" facade. Oooh! who cares! be comfortable, concentrate on the technicals: Nobody knows you or is peering at you to give or take vanity points!! And this is the message I got from "Igat3nd14u" for using the line "BGP error an then No sound so L3Switch prolly dead" some two years ago ;P Anyone having this issue, please cut and frame this.

Regards

zia817

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

I have found a solution, using group policy. Allowing the user in global object access from local security policy. This accessing of software problem mostly happening for Win 7 PC's. I thing there's issue on global object access which is solely given to administrator. It's a kind of security enhanced by microsoft. But its causing software to run as i have mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS