PCI simple communications controller problem with z68m/usb3

Hello,
Help! I can't find the driver for PCI simple communications controller.

I have a sapphire radeon 6770 card on the pci slot and it won't show on device manager even after installing, uninstalling, reinstalling the driver a number of times now. I've tried downloading from sapphire and amd but nothing works.

Have also tried reinstalling drivers for my z68m/usb3 mobo but still nothing (although it did solve my SM bus controller problem).

Funny thing is, system was working perfectly first time I installed everything. But after an update for WOT, was advised to uninstall and reinstall latest graphics card driver...and that's when my problems began.

Am running Win 7 64 if it matters and it's updated.

Am at wits end. And yes, I have searched this and countless other forums but to no avail. Appreciate any help on this.
3 answers Last reply
More about simple communications controller problem z68m usb3
  1. what is the full name of that wot you install that ask you to remove and reinstall graphic driver
  2. World of Tanks
  3. Found solution:
    Intel® ME 7: Management Engine Driver for Intel 6 Series Chipset-Based Desktop Boards
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20078&lang=eng&wapkw=(Intel+ME+Management+Engine+Driver+for+Intel

Just check what chipset your mobo has and then look for appropriate Management Engine Drive on Intel.

Thanks.
Ask a new question

Read More

ASRock Communications Controller PCI Motherboards