Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 Problems,

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 20, 2011 3:49:35 AM

Hello, I was recently at a little computer shop in my town. As I was there I noticed a Nvidia GeForce FX 5200. I know it's not much better then my onboard graphics. (BTW I have a quite old computer) So I decided to purchase it. After all it was only 5$. So I got home decided to test out this dual display. Then it took a turn for the worst. I tried setting primary display adapter to PCI, which I believe it allready was. When I inserted the CD at the bottom it say's Graphics adapter NOT FOUND". I tried installing it say's Graphics adapter is currently not compatible with you're current set of driver's. I also tried installing the 96.78? Somthing around there but yet it still said Graphics adapter is not compatible with you're current set of drivers. Well, I just got confused I tried going into safe mode then disabling onboards graphics with Device manager, restarted my computer inserted CD and yet not graphics adapter was yet to be found! Q_Q Now let me give you some spec's of my computer so it could maybe help

Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer Intel corp.
Chip type: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Current Display mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit)
Im on Windows vista 32 bit. Please help and if you need any more info on my cpu ill be glad to answere
July 23, 2011 12:39:47 AM

bump
Score
!